"Thank You Card" from Disney

We got one after our April trip. It was very sweet and it is hanging on our fridge. My 7 yr old totally believe that Mickey and friends sent it especially to her.

That's what I was hoping for! Our room didn't have one, and we're thinking about heading back in a couple weeks so I really wanted a Bounceback!

Bouncebacks are no longer in the room. They are in your check in packet.

Bouncebacks are no longer in the room. They are in your check in packet.

Oh no!!!!! I didn't even pay that much attention to our check in packet! You have to book it while you're still there, right? Man! Thanks for the heads up for next time.

While the card is really cute, I was also bummed that it wasn't a PIN code. I think they know they already have us suckered in though, lol.

We got one, too, after our first WDW trip just this past May. DD kept on asking why they sent a card. :)

I got one after our cruise. It definitely primed me for when I got a free dining pin code the following week! Smart move, disney...

I think we're officially high frequency disney consumers now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter