"Thank You Card" from Disney

SRUAlmn

DIS Veteran
We just stayed at WDW from June 8-13, and today we received this in the mail. We've made many trips to WDW and have never before received anything like this. Has anyone else received one recently? SO cute!! Although, full disclosure, I was pumped when I saw it in the mailbox because I thought it was going to be a PIN code :rotfl:

This is the envelope it was folded up in

This is the postcard (I covered up our last name, it didn't come with the tacky pink chunk of sticky note on it :rotfl:)

It says:
_________Party
From all your Disney Pals, we hope you
created magical memories during your visit
to Walt Disney World Resort in 2013.

The receipt of this was so timely because I was really missing my happy place today! :goodvibes

We just stayed at WDW from June 8-13, and today we received this in the mail. We've made many trips to WDW and have never before received anything like this. Has anyone else received one recently? SO cute!! Although, full disclosure, I was pumped when I saw it in the mailbox because I thought it was going to be a PIN code :rotfl:

This is the envelope it was folded up in
http://s932.photobucket.com/user/sr...it at Riverside/IMG_5035_zps8388a096.jpg.html

This is the postcard (I covered up our last name, it didn't come with the tacky pink chunk of sticky note on it :rotfl:)
http://s932.photobucket.com/user/sr...it at Riverside/IMG_2523_zpsc461f963.jpg.html

It says:
_________Party
From all your Disney Pals, we hope you
created magical memories during your visit
to Walt Disney World Resort in 2013.

The receipt of this was so timely because I was really missing my happy place today! :goodvibes

I've gotten a couple after recent visits.

Yep I got one in April after my trip. And Im pretty sure I got one last Oct after our F&W trip last year. Its a nice touch imo.

We got one of those after our trip last August. I still have it next to the fridge.

We got ours on Wednesday, after our 6/5-6/14 trip. Poor DH thought it was a bounceback offer of some sort and was afraid I'd book another trip.

We got ours on Wednesday, after our 6/5-6/14 trip. Poor DH thought it was a bounceback offer of some sort and was afraid I'd book another trip.

That's what I was hoping for! Our room didn't have one, and we're thinking about heading back in a couple weeks so I really wanted a Bounceback!

We didnt :( shame the girls would have loved it. They don't send Mickey Mail to NZ though.....

Yay! I'm so glad so many others have been able to experience this little bit of magic! Our last trip before this one was the summer of 2012 and we stayed at the Dolphin, so it's been 2 years since we stayed at a "Disney" resort and I didn't know if maybe this was something new. I agree, it's a nice touch! (Although attaching a PIN would've been an even nicer touch! :rotfl2:)

Yes, we have gotten one after our last two trips: June 2012 and June 2013. I can't remember if we got one after our November 2010 trip. The children really enjoy the cards.

Four trips this year and have received three. At the moment I will probably get a "You're back??? Again???!?!?!" rather than an "I Miss You" one. :lmao:

My coworkers are getting into the inside joke that I should work for the mouse and that my car knows the way. I just have to tell it which resort to head to. ;)

Being in Miami weekend trips are becoming more of a norm. As much as I look into staying off property, I find I like the Disney atmosphere from on property too much. Oh well. ;)

*itching to get back to Typhoon Lagoon* :yay:

I got them after my trips last year. Sneaky manipulative marketing, you know I got all teary eyed and wanted to immediately book another trip!

The first time we got one was last summer and I too got so excited that I had to calm myself down as I was walking up the driveway. My head was already trying to come up with the money for this trip that had this fantastic discount that was in my hand. But then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter