Teva sandals on sale

Ooooh, and they even have my size!!! Off to order them now. Thanks for the link!!!

Thanks for the info on the Teva sandals. Do they run big or small. I see they don't have 1/2 sizes. Would you go up a size or down a size? Thanks!

I would go up a size. I probably needed a 6 1/2, but opted for the 7 and adjusted the straps so they fit just right. I think that's the beauty of the Teva's. There are straps across the front, across your front ankle and across the back of your ankle. You can adjust all three straps for a perfect fit so they don't slide around. And don't worry about the straps hurting your feet. There is a protective pad that will prevent that from happening. These are my first pair of Teva's and I love them. I wore them all day long at work yesterday and this morning my feet feel fine! I am fortunate enough to work on a college campus, so sandals are perfectly acceptable to wear at work. I may wear them out before my August trip!

Thanks Nik's Mom,,, yesterday I saw your post and ordered a pair for both my daughters,,, I had already ordered a pair for myself, not on sale,, grrrrrrrrrrr,, but at least I save quite a bit on theirs :)

Edit,, I ordered them each a pair I mean,,, I don't expect them to share a single pair :lol

you all will adore your tevas! I have had one pr for abt 6 years & they will not wear out!! so I just went & bought 2 more prs in case they ever do :cool:

(I have also used the special teva suds you can buy to wash them in your washer! (probably reg detergent would be ok to keep them fresh smelling)

I never even heard of Teva til a few months ago,, now I can't wait to try mine out :lol,,,

I have one pair that I love, but just ordered another pair (thanks, Niks mom, for the link). There are times mine get wet. They have a suede like insole that doesn't dry out very well when it rains. I wanted another pair to have on hand in case that happens. Also, my old ones are purple and black and the new ones will be navy blue. Okay, call me vain, but I like the variety.

I have been reading about these shoes for a long time now. I was going to order them, but I wasn't sure about sizing. I had no doubt they would be comfy because how would so many people recommend uncomfy shoes :) So, I just happened to be at Sports Authority this evening and they have them. So, I tried them on and guess what else? Go ahead, guess. They are all on sale 25% off. So, I also got them for about $35. I hope that is a good deal. So, for those of you who, like me, have never tried these on, they do sell them at SA. Now, I will have them for our Nov. trip!!! YIPEE!!!!

Thanks for the link!! I just bought my second pair! These are just the best shoes.

For those questions about the sizing, maybe I'm weird but I actually need to go down a size not up. I will say, however, that I've never heard anyone else say this so it might just be me.

I've owned (my 2nd pair now) for almost 6 years. They are definitely not a "budget brand", but the value they deliver is pretty awesome. (hey, that's kind of like Disney World, yes?)

I have relatively big feet and strong ankles from many years of bicycling and have found them incredibly comfortable for many, many miles of WDW touring.

Hey, the velcro is wearing out even thought the straps and sole are going strong. . . maybe I'll just replace the velcro!

Happy trails!

I just wanted to say thanks!

I ordered mine and got them yesterday. They feel like tennis shoes! I know they're going to be perfect! I tried to get my DF to buy a pair too, but he wouldn't so I'll bring some moleskin for him! I can't wait to tell him I told you so when his K-mart sandals start rubbing (and they will).

I don't think I'll ever wear another brand of sandals again! Now if they just made dress shoes!

Sarah

I know these wear well and I have heard they are very comfortable, but can anyone swear by them as far as walking around WDW?? I am afraid that any kind of sandal I wear in the world will hurt my feet, please reassure me, okay? lol

Thanks!

LoriZH,
I will vouch for Tevas being great for walking around the parks! I always got blisters before and was constantly pulling out the moleskin. No need with the Tevas. They are wonderful and dry really fast if they get wet. Good luck!

I too and went bought some Tevas yesterday after reading so many good reveiws on these boards. If you have an Oshmans near you, they have a sale-buy one get one at 1/2 price. The regular price on mine was $35, so I got the second pair for $17.50. Haven't had a chance to wear them yet, other than trying them on. My dd wears the same size as me so we can share them.

LoriZH--In January, when we went, I alternated, a day wearing tennies, and a day wearing my Teva's. Worked like a charm, and we were there for 11 days total.

PS--I got mine from the link in the OP earlier this week, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Took a little bit to get everything adjusted, but they are perfect now.

How long did it take to receive them? I have just over a week til I leave. Also, do you think the sale is on at the REI stores as well? There is one in my town.

Thanks for the post and link.

Can anyone recommend a style? I notice they have a lot of different styles, now I don't know which ones to get.

THANKS GUYS!

Shipping is fast! I ordered on Sunday and received them on that Thursday! If you want to know which ones are comfortable, check out the link at the start of this thread. They have padding around the straps so they don't cut into your feet. And they are on clearance for $34! Great sandals!

I got these swift ones back in March when they first went on sale and I wear theme very daya nd do lots of walking, about 2-3 miles per day and they are excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter