Tell me the "weather" where you live.

I think Mother nature has been nipping at the Moonshine too much!
Our high on Saturday was 18 degrees below average. 53 and windy. The morning started below 40... and 25-30 mph winds. Last weekend I redid the flower beds in shorts and got a sunburn. It's supposed to be 10 degrees over normal by this coming Saturday.

Welcome to the Midwest.

j

Welcome to the Midwest.
But I am in the North East! :scared1:

I was going to plant the Garden last weekend but the DW (who is more in tune with the upcoming weather then I am) advised to hold of... because we were going to have another cold spell which could bring frost and........ in some areas here in NORTH EAST Pennsylvania...... SNOW! (I think pahunter indicated that they had some the other day.)

Midwest, Northeast... South.. It's getting to the point where it doesn't matter where you are... Global warming or Cooling..... It's just all crazy! We just need to drink more beer and it will be okay! :drinking1

Monday i got up to got to work and it was 29 degrees. Was 59 when i got home late afternoon. I think that fat rodent lied in February !!

I think that fat rodent lied in February !!
Yeah.... I don't trust the regular weatherman, never mind a rodent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punxsutawney_Phil#Predictive_accuracy said:
As of 2016, Punxsutawney Phil has made 120 predictions, with an early spring (no shadow) predicted 18 times (15.0%). This states that as of 2016 the predictions have proven correct 39% of the time.

Hmmmmm..... If I was successful 39% of the time at work I would have been fired long time ago. :)

67 is the high for today. Normal high is 79, I like 67 better.

Central Texas (Austin area) It is currently 63 degrees with a High today is 69 and it is thundering and pouring down rain. It's cold for late May!!

Ah, high 90's with humidity of 100%. Heat index today of 106.

Scorching Hot here in Central Florida! 100% humidity, highs in 90's.....honestly I don't know how people camp and go to the parks in this. I can't even make it to the mail box and back without being drenched in sweat and becoming deydrated :crazy2:. Ok, that's an exaggeration, but you get the picture.

Yep, 98 degrees and 100% humidity here so definitely know what you mean.

You know, I just realized that nobody's posted any weather reports from Mars on here.

Hhmmm...:confused3

For all of us Midwest folk, this heat and humidity is relentless. And, we are camping locally this weekend for our class reunion. Silly us. 97 with humidity and heat index in the 110 range, or about the same. Makes working on our dairy farm a challenge for all involved. Cows go down, abortions go up, milk production questionable, and just a dangerous situation for the animals and workers. Thank everyone who has to work in any employment in these elements. Gotta love that sprinkler system in our free stall barns. I see a huge electric bill for July coming our way! Everyone be safe. Now of course, I will complain when it is -25 in six months.

No good campgrounds there.
It's not that there are no good campgrounds, it's just a very long commute to get there and the weather tends to be a bit on the harsh side. :)

With it being over 33 Million miles (at best) at 80 MPH, a typical highway speed (okay a faster highway speed) it would only take about 1,718 days (of straight driving) to get there. That's a few more vacation days then I get. :(

I will complain when it is -25 in six months.

You won't hear me complaining about -25, and I work outside in it. Now, this 90 degrees we have been getting is killing me. Can't drink enough water to stay hydrated. Told DW a couple days ago that I wished it was 40 out.

Forecasted low Sunday night here in Central Alabama is 66F. The last time the nightly low was in the 60's was end of June.

DW says she feels an early fall coming on. Who am I to disagree with her? :love2:

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter