Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Right now in NW Vermont: 15 degrees with a high of 27 and tonight's low 25. Snow starting tonight around 7, with 4 -6 inches expected by 1 pm Monday afternoon.

Here in NEPA...

I woke up to about 3 inches on the ground. It was a Heavy and Wet snow too. Ugh!

Temps supposed to get into the 40's today. Maybe it will melt it enough to put a layer of water on the surfaces so when the temp goes back down to the 20's tonight, it can make a nice sheet of ice!

We got 5 inches of "Global Warming" late last night to early this morning. Temps down around 28 tonight, by this weekend we will have highs in the 10's and lows around 0. :cold: I would still rather have our cold winters than the south hot summers.

MN (where I live SW of Minneapolis) was -5 air temp with a FEELS LIKE temp of -19..... BRRRRRRRRRRRRR

In Rotorua, New Zealand its 14 C at 6.20 am and cloudy, with showers expected today. Wondering when summer will come?!

In Rotorua, New Zealand its 14 C at 6.20 am and cloudy, with showers expected today. Wondering when summer will come?!
14 C is much better (even with showers) then the 32 F or the -5 F any day of the week. For me, 14 C is almost summertime. :D

85 degrees, way too much humidity in South Florida. I work on a college campus and the students are all still in shorts and flip flops. It hasn't cooled down even one day yet.

12-15-16 in NW Vermont, high today was 18, low tonight -3, with the Polar Vortex blowing from the NW, wind chill will be -30. Let the ice fishing begin. :woohoo:

A co-worker (in Minnesota) sent this. It's for this weekend (12/16/16 - 12/18/19)
cold.jpg

With those temps, I think I will stay home (and happy) here in NEPA.

21 now, high of 50. 70 tomorrow for the high and 30 on Sunday for the high.

Well it's 9 degrees here in EO and I can't wait to pullout to here Monday! It may be white knuckling until we get out of Oregon and into Ca. I'm over this weather. Done. Finitto.

77 for the high here at WDW today, come enjoy!
I can't get out of here soon enough! It's now below zero. My Jack russel went out to go the bathroom and her feet got so cold she couldn't get back. I had to go out and carry her in! I'm pretty sure she whispered "let's never come back here" as I carried her in to lay in front of the fire.

They have officially hit the panic button here in Mississippi!

They are giving a 60% chance of rain/sleet/freezing rain/snow for tomorrow. Only 1/4-1/2" accumulation, but they have already closed the schools. The supermarkets are in trouble...

They are giving a 60% chance of rain/sleet/freezing rain/snow for tomorrow. Only 1/4-1/2" accumulation, but they have already closed the schools. The supermarkets are in trouble...

We here in our 8 degree Chicago are in awe when the South seems to 'close up' with 1/4-1/2" accumulation but after thinking about it for 5 seconds, we totally understand. It would be as shocking as us having 'nice' weather. Ever.

Woke up this AM to 22 degrees F and a dusting of snow. I am guessing if this were Mississippi, we'd have at least a day off of school. Do you guys down there also have the grocery store run on the "French Toast"? (Eggs, Milk, and Bread).

It seems that up here in the North East, anytime they call for snow of any reasonable accumulation (reasonable for the North East that is), it's hard to get those items.... I guess people would just die away from starvation if they went a day without their french toast! :lmao:

High of 79 today in WDW. Winter comes back tomorrow high of 68.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter