Taylor Swift!!!

How exciting!
I hope you have a great time making memories :goodvibes

My family went to her show in June. It was fantastic. I waited in an online queue for hours one day about 6-7 months before the show. I got okay seats, but the price was really right. Both my husband and I went and sat with our youngest 2 daughters—16 and 19. One brought a friend and the other brought her boyfriend. Our oldest was with a big group of friends in better and more expensive seats that they got on their own. We had a fantastic time. The concert was amazing. We had seen her twice before (she was all of my girls first concert); this show was by far the best.

My girls were incredibly excited for weeks before—planning outfits, making plans, ordering clothes and shoes, borrowing stuff. My husband said the night before was like Christmas Eve when they were little. We did a big tailgate with their friends and friends of friends. Pictures, Instagram, food, bracelets—so much excitement and fun. I was exhausted for days afterwards.

I hope you have a fantastic time with your DD. It will definitely be a night to remember.

I'm getting a tiny bit of buyers remorse. I bought them because DD asked to go awhile back. But now I'm worrying about how she'll do in the frenzy and crowd. She's a social kid, but gets overwhelmed in some crowds. Disney is her happy place so she doesn't care there. I think she'll be OK, but won't force her.

I'm going to have a heart to heart and put them back into resale if needed. Ha, I think I'm the one wanting to go the most. But a low section hit the budget so want her to be excited, too.

I'm getting a tiny bit of buyers remorse. I bought them because DD asked to go awhile back. But now I'm worrying about how she'll do in the frenzy and crowd. She's a social kid, but gets overwhelmed in some crowds. Disney is her happy place so she doesn't care there. I think she'll be OK, but won't force her.

I'm going to have a heart to heart and put them back into resale if needed. Ha, I think I'm the one wanting to go the most. But a low section hit the budget so want her to be excited, too.
I think parents should do what they feel is right.
Still, a Taylor Swift concert might be pretty special experience for a 13 yo. Yes there are crowds, but they are all there to have fun and enjoy TS music. I've heard it's a very positive and friendly environment.

@Marrila that's what my Dad says. She may not get how special this is right now, but she will. If she had never brought it up I wouldn't even consider it. But she did and I hear her singing her heart out.
Aww, that's sweet. Maybe closer to the date, she might have fun making a few friendship bracelets to bring along.

Don't overthink it! I 'what if' things to death and it can paralyze you if you're not careful. You did a wonderful thing that will almost certainly end up being a night to remember. Hold on to that and just make it happen. :)

Many newer facilities have so-called “safe spaces” or sensory rooms where those who get overwhelmed by crowds, noise, etc. can rest for a while in quiet surroundings.

My DS just took my grandson (6) to a Piston's Game and there he is in many pics with his headphones on. :love:

Of course Pistons probably only draw about 10 people to their games. :rolleyes1 :duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter