Target $10 gc with $50 purchase coupon

talulabelle

DIS Veteran
I just saw where Target has their coupon deal again "Target Friends and Fans" where you can print a coupon for $10 gc with $50 purchase. Last year I was able to buy Disney gift cards with this deal...this year the coupon says "conditions apply" to gift cards....anyone know if the deal will work again?

Where are you seeing this? I just did a search and found 2011's deal.

Also I see on with a Facebook combo, is that it?

I detest Facebook, so if that is it, I won't be getting in on this year's deal.

I just saw where Target has their coupon deal again "Target Friends and Fans" where you can print a coupon for $10 gc with $50 purchase. Last year I was able to buy Disney gift cards with this deal...this year the coupon says "conditions apply" to gift cards....anyone know if the deal will work again?

It doesn't look like this will work this year. There is a long thread on Slick Deals about this and it's a no go on that.

Yes, there was an ad on facebook that you click and they email you the link to print coupon...I printed it several times.

Boo about not being able to get gifts cards this year!!!

People on slickdeals were commenting that it said the same thing on last years coupon and they were still able to buy other gift cards. I say give it a shot. I'm going to :)

Ok from experience (my husband works for Target and is a Team Leader) GiftCards means their branded gift cards & Visa Gift Cards (i.e. you can't buy a $50 Target GiftCard or Visa Gift Card and get the free $10 GiftCard) so the coupon should work for the restarutant/Disney/iTunes Entertainment Cards. Your best bet is to give it a shot (don't ask a team member they usually are misinformed lol)...the worst that can happen is the cash register will beep and wont accept the coupon, just say no thanks if the coupon doesn't work.

Wasn't aware of the deal until this post, thanks! :thumbsup2 Will be perfect to finish up shopping and gathering items for our upcoming trip!!! :woohoo:

Let us know how it works out. I am curious if this is an entertainment card v. gift card thing.

If my math is correct, I can buy $400 worth of GCs for $380, with an additional $80 in GCs. So that's like $100 in free money.

Ok from experience (my husband works for Target and is a Team Leader) GiftCards means their branded gift cards & Visa Gift Cards (i.e. you can't buy a $50 Target GiftCard or Visa Gift Card and get the free $10 GiftCard) so the coupon should work for the restarutant/Disney/iTunes Entertainment Cards. Your best bet is to give it a shot (don't ask a team member they usually are misinformed lol)...the worst that can happen is the cash register will beep and wont accept the coupon, just say no thanks if the coupon doesn't work.

I will let you guys know soon. Last year, I was able to buy Visa gift cards and still get the $10 coupon. I'm headed to the store over my lunch break!

yes, this. The one last year said the same thingif I remember correctly. :)

Can someone tell me where on Facebook this is. I went to Target's page but couldn't find it. I am not a huge facebook person so I could be overlooking it. I just saw the Dream Big contest.

I can't find this on targets Facebook page. Does anyone know how to get the coupon and when it was placed on Facebook

Jolissi said:
I can't find this on targets Facebook page. Does anyone know how to get the coupon and when it was placed on Facebook

You can get it from the Target website, does not have to be through Facebook.

I just printed it directly from Target's website - it expires Dec. 8
coupons.target.com/friends-and-fans-coupons

Ok, help me out...

I need a $50 Disney GC. If I buy it with my RedCard (thus saving 5%), and assuming the coupon will apply, would I still get the $10 gift card, even though my total would only be $47.50???

This would be awesome! Especially since Target is less than a mile from my house!

Ok, help me out...

I need a $50 Disney GC. If I buy it with my RedCard (thus saving 5%), and assuming the coupon will apply, would I still get the $10 gift card, even though my total would only be $47.50???

This would be awesome! Especially since Target is less than a mile from my house!

You could do it last year, but some are reporting it's not working on any gift card not just Target ones.

Never mind, saw the link in the first post, duh!! Thanks for posting!!

Ok, help me out...

I am hoping that is the case too. Youwill need to buy something else to have at least a $50 purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter