Target $10 gc with $50 purchase coupon

Recently at Target I spent over a certain amount and out popped a $5 off at Target coupon. Also I was buying an item that awarded me $5 GC for purchasing said item. I dropped my other packages in my car and walked right back in to purchase a Disney $50 GC for $38. $10 off of the GC and coupon I had and 5% off which was $2. The cashier never said a word. I felt like I hit the jackpot.:cool1:

Recently at Target I spent over a certain amount and out popped a $5 off at Target coupon. Also I was buying an item that awarded me $5 GC for purchasing said item. I dropped my other packages in my car and walked right back in to purchase a Disney $50 GC for $38. $10 off of the GC and coupon I had and 5% off which was $2. The cashier never said a word. I felt like I hit the jackpot.:cool1:

Awesome!

This deal works with a Disney gift card!! I just bought a $50 gift card, handed the cashier my coupon. He scanned the coupon then activated a $10 Target gift card and handed it to me. My receipt has the $10 Target gift card with a balance of $10 on it. :cool1:

Thanks to the op for posting this.

Any way to print this coupon without installing the coupon printer? I can't install the program on my work computer & don't have a printer at home!!!

The one thing that makes it harder this year is it seems they are limiting you to printing the coupon only twice, where last year you could print that coupon to your hearts content. I am going to print it twice from every laptop and computer in mine, my mothers and all of my friends houses!

Why not just print out the coupon and then make copies? I noticed that the code at the bottom is the same on the two I printed out with the coupon printer. Makes for a few trips in and out of the store to use them one at a time but worth it in the long haul.

This deal works with a Disney gift card!! I just bought a $50 gift card, handed the cashier my coupon. He scanned the coupon then activated a $10 Target gift card and handed it to me. My receipt has the $10 Target gift card with a balance of $10 on it. :cool1:

Thanks to the op for posting this.

Sweet! I am so doing this later. Then using their gift card to buy another Disney gift card!

I've installed the printer and it won't print. Anyone else have this problem?

brea said:
Why not just print out the coupon and then make copies? I noticed that the code at the bottom is the same on the two I printed out with the coupon printer. Makes for a few trips in and out of the store to use them one at a time but worth it in the long haul.

Pretty sure that is coupon fraud, plus against target policy. Says so right on the coupon. They have limits on the # for a reason.

Ok..so if I use 5 of these coupons..get $50 in Target giftcards..can I buy a $50 Disney giftcard with Target GCs?? Hope that makes sense..lol

Ok..so if I use 5 of these coupons..get $50 in Target giftcards..can I buy a $50 Disney giftcard with Target GCs?? Hope that makes sense..lol
Right. You would need buy 5 Disney gift cards ($250 worth) to get $50 in Target gift cards so that you could buy the 6th Disney Gift card for free.

It works for me because I go by the Target store every day on my way to my kid's school, so five transactions is easy.

Yes. I have earned $550 in bonus gift cards this year (from buying tolietries, etc.) and have bought Disney GCs with them all.

I figured out what my printing problem was. It didn't work with Firefox, it did work with IE.

Also, I bought 2 $25 GC for Disney plus about $6 worth of meat and received an additional coupon for $10 off next $80 purchase. This happened last year. Let the games begin!

I figured out what my printing problem was. It didn't work with Firefox, it did work with IE.

Also, I bought 2 $25 GC for Disney plus about $6 worth of meat and received an additional coupon for $10 off next $80 purchase. This happened last year. Let the games begin!

Nice!! We never get those kinda coupons here..the $10 off of $80..

I've installed the printer and it won't print. Anyone else have this problem?
Make sure your Java is up to date, and enabled, and that you accept popup windows. For me, the Java was old.

When you click on the "Print" and it says it's processing, look down at the bottom of the page. In little nondescript font it says "update plugin" or "activate plugin". Click that and it will take you to Java so you can update. Once that's done, an applet will pop up that you have to ok. Click that and it should work.:)

Edit: Well, I see you solved your problem, but perhaps this will help someone else!

I found out about the coupon on a coupon website and I was able to print a ton (2 each from multiple computers at work) I went to target and got the BEST cashier EVER.... I did separate transactions and got $300, receiving $60 in gift cards. Then got another $50 card with coupon used 2 $10 gc left over then I added a $25 gc I had left over from something else and paid another $5 for the last gift card.

So I got $400 in Disney gift cards and only paid $293 for them.

And I still walked out with another $10 gc

SCORE.

I still have 4 coupons left to use this weekend to buy grocerys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter