*t&j pj* ~ 4/10/11 wp/adh/uk*We're spotlighted on DisneyWeddingBlog!

Hello! I've just read your PJ all way through.

Your dress is beautiful, you looked great in it -love your nails too btw. I can only dream of mine looking like that because I'm a terrible nail biter.

Your DIY creations are brilliant, a job well done. :goodvibes

Looking forward to more updates/photos x

Hi! :goodvibes Thank you for following along...for a second I wondered if anyone read these things...LOL
I had a huge issue trying to find a dress but I'm happy with how everything turned out. As far as the nails go...I love them...I worked with my hands all the way leading up to the wedding and I actually painted them myself. They are my real nail and super easy to do! I actually painted them while i was getting my hair done ^_^
Thanks for commenting on the DIY stuff! I hope to make a business out of it all one day, I always do stuff for all my other family and friends events! I love it!

I love your pocket guides! What a wonderful idea, and they look fantastic! I may have to steal that idea and do something similar for our guests. I like the idea of giving them hours/events for the week without having to play tour guide. ;)

It looks like your day was beautiful, and I'm looking forward to seeing more photos. I am so sorry to hear though that you had so much trouble on your wedding day! That should never, ever happen! :hug:

Hi pixie921! Thank you!!! Steal away!!! I'm always glad to help! The guests loved that they were portable. Many said that they were very thoughtful.:goodvibes I'm still reeling from the drama...It seems like we're just hopeless against big ol' Disney. :confused3I don't even know if it's worth mentioning, from what i've read on these boards and else where Disney is pretty much nonchalant after they have your thousands in their pockets...I will give a full report though just so other DISbrides can have honest reviews out there. I guess I was just one of the unlucky ones.:sad2:

Awesome pocket guides!!
And I love your nails too!!!
Hi KristiLyn! Thank you!!! Oh we also ended up borrowing your idea for the vintage tickets for our drink tickets...I'll be posting those soon...thanks again to you and your hunny for the inspiration!:goodvibes

Ohh! I love the pocket cards but am so not crafty at all! Do you mind sharing how you did your pocket cards and/or the template if you used one? Thanks!

Hi Tess!
Congratulations, everything looked beautiful. :goodvibes
I just went through your whole pj in awe. Can't wait to see more pics, I was actually at ADH on Monday (after your wedding) for my site inspection and it was still set up. Nice to see the before and after pics. :rotfl:

Ohh! I love the pocket cards but am so not crafty at all! Do you mind sharing how you did your pocket cards and/or the template if you used one? Thanks!

I would also love to have the template for the pocket info, I'd love to do this and think this is a wonderful idea!!!! Please email to me if you don't mind sccrmnky2005@yahoo.com

I love your sneak peaks, I really love the flower girl one shoulder dresses so fun!!! Can't wait to see more pictures and read about your magical re-wedding :goodvibes

Hi Tess!
Congratulations, everything looked beautiful. :goodvibes
I just went through your whole pj in awe. Can't wait to see more pics, I was actually at ADH on Monday (after your wedding) for my site inspection and it was still set up. Nice to see the before and after pics. :rotfl:
Gisselle- thanks for following along ^_^. I actually took a peek into your PJ...LOVE all of your plans so far! So funny about you seeing ADH. I hope it wasn't too much of a disaster area! I would've loved to see pics of the aftermath! ADH is absolutely beautiful. Really weird rules and stipulations though...I'm sure your planner filled you in. Wish you the best and I'll be following along, I love to see what other brides do with ADH!

Andrea- I peeked into your PJ! GO GATORS! I love your bridal party shirts ^_^ as far as the pocket guides, they were super easy to create and I actually created the body of them in photoshop than transferred the body into a powerpoint doc so that i could control the size and orientation for printing. I was able to get 4 pocket guides per 8.5 x 11 (they were printed front to back). I do still have the ppt file if you'd like to take a peek unfortunately since it is an image you won't be able to edit the info but at least you can see how it was formatted.HTH!...PM me your personal email and i'll shoot it over.

I would also love to have the template for the pocket info, I'd love to do this and think this is a wonderful idea!!!! Please email to me if you don't mind sccrmnky2005@yahoo.com

I love your sneak peaks, I really love the flower girl one shoulder dresses so fun!!! Can't wait to see more pictures and read about your magical re-wedding :goodvibes
Amanda- Heey! I have to say i've followed your PJ for a while...I wish I had a longer engagement to incorporate all of the DIY stuff I wanted to do...I love all of your little projects:goodvibes. I love the way the flower girl dresses turned out...I'm all about non-standard touches...I'm weird like that...:rotfl:I would love to help you out with the pocket guides...as I told Andrea I do have the ppt file if you like that...but other than that everything else (the meat and potatoes of it all) was done in photoshop and merged. Let me know if you still want me to shoot over ^_^

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ALL!!! Cant wait to read more!!
Sarah- Thank you for reading and following along! I've been peeking into your PJ for the longest too...You're wedding is going to be classical and beautiful! BTW...I pinged you a while back asking about your aisle runner printer...Thanks for all your help! you are soo sweet ^_^

I think I actually DO have pictures of the aftermath. I have to double check and will make sure to post some for you later on, but I am sure they had cleaned up some. :lmao:

I actually do not have my planner yet seeing as I have not hit the year mark yet, Bill has been helpful and I cannot complain but he is really dry and I have to pry for answers answered in a way that leaves me with more questions. kwim? Soooo if you would like to share some of the things you were able to do/ not do that you found useful I would really appreciate it! Feel free to bombard my PJ or send me a PM so that I don't hijack yours. :)

So I'm a late joiner.. but I'm in LOVE with everything and can't wait to see more pictures.

I am sorry to hear about your sad tears. =[ Nobody wants them on their wedding day.

But your wedding turned out BEAUTIFUL and can I HAVE your dress?!!?! Who is it by?

Your wedding pics seem to be everywhere!! I was just looking at them on the wedding blog and it all looked so good! I love your cake!

So I'm a late joiner.. but I'm in LOVE with everything and can't wait to see more pictures.

I am sorry to hear about your sad tears. =[ Nobody wants them on their wedding day.

But your wedding turned out BEAUTIFUL and can I HAVE your dress?!!?! Who is it by?

lilsqueakerr~ Sorry I'm a late replier :) Thank you so much for your compliments!!! The dress thing was a dilemma. There was nothing out there for the longest time so i decided to customize a dress a found. ^_^ As for the sad tears, thanks for empathizing...it was a horrible and I still have issues thinking back on what happened... It's just like they don't care. But hey. I had a beautiful wedding regardless thanks to my loved ones...and I won the jackpot with the husband of my dreams!:love:

Your wedding pics seem to be everywhere!! I was just looking at them on the wedding blog and it all looked so good! I love your cake!
BecBennett:rotfl:- I had no clue what blog you were referring to so I had to do a google search...I have no idea how they got on there! I did not submit them...Do you know how this happens? I was surprised to see our photogs sneak peak for the pre-wedding, wedding and reception on there...too funny! Thanks for the heads up...the Disney planner portion of the wedding was a a nightmare but it turned out beautiful regardless thanks to all the love and support from my family and friends :). As for the cake...It turned out BEAUTIFUL and it was simply "us" my uncle hand made the wood boxes out of Brazilian cherry wood. Every aspect had a personal touch and 98% of it all was handmade:goodvibes

Aw, well no problem! ;D I'm sure you were busy with all sorts of chaos from the wedding and such! But you're wedding is probably one of the top Disney ones I've seen so far! So unique!

I saw your pics on the disneyweddingblog.com and I LOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEDDDDDDDD your wedding! The colors, the flowers, the bridal party.....just lovely! You looked absolutely STUNNING!

I'm so sorry you had to experience something negative on your wedding day (I'm a little nervous now because Diane is also my wedding planner) but I'm so happy that everything turned out all right. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Aw, well no problem! ;D I'm sure you were busy with all sorts of chaos from the wedding and such! But you're wedding is probably one of the top Disney ones I've seen so far! So unique!
lilsqueakrr~ OHMIGOODNESS! I'm honored by your compliment:goodvibes Thank you, thank you, thank you:worship:I stayed clear of the forum and my PJ for a minute after the whole ordeal. I just wanted to clear my mind but I do hope to finish off my PJ and give honest reviews to help other DISbrides and hopefully DFTW.

I saw your pics on the disneyweddingblog.com and I LOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEDDDDDDDD your wedding! The colors, the flowers, the bridal party.....just lovely! You looked absolutely STUNNING!

I'm so sorry you had to experience something negative on your wedding day (I'm a little nervous now because Diane is also my wedding planner) but I'm so happy that everything turned out all right. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
mjshorses~ Thank you so much for the compliments...I've been off the forum for a while and remember looking into your PJ....can't wait to catch up on everything I've missed out on! As for the planner...It was probably just my wedding she hated...feel free to PM me if you have any questions at all, I'm more than happy to help! :goodvibes

GORGEOUS pics on the blog! I love your bouquet!
Mindjoy~thank you! I LOVE LOVE LOVED my bouquet my mom and aunties hand made it so it's even more special to me ^_^

BecBennett:rotfl:- I had no clue what blog you were referring to so I had to do a google search...I have no idea how they got on there! I did not submit them...Do you know how this happens? I was surprised to see our photogs sneak peak for the pre-wedding, wedding and reception on there...too funny! Thanks for the heads up...the Disney planner portion of the wedding was a a nightmare but it turned out beautiful regardless thanks to all the love and support from my family and friends :). As for the cake...It turned out BEAUTIFUL and it was simply "us" my uncle hand made the wood boxes out of Brazilian cherry wood. Every aspect had a personal touch and 98% of it all was handmade:goodvibes

I was the same when my wedding pics turned up there too! I think she picked the photos up from Misty's blog in my case. I can't remember who you went with for your pics, but it could have been the same.

Your wedding was beautiful. I can't wait to hear all about it. I am so sorry you had problems on your day though!!! That is terrible!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter