• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

sweet 16!?!?!

I'm trying to convince disneyland with 2 friends... but i doubt it will happen.

If not i'm just gonna have a small disney themed party in my living room with some form of disney cake and a cinderella inspired dress. We will watch disney classics (if i can find some) and proboly play guitar hero becuase that tends to be what we do at every party i go to..

I turned 16 last October. Didn't really go all out. I was in a transition period with friends, just a whole ordeal, so my mom and I went to WDW for about 5 days. I missed 2 days of school (we had like, a Monday off for Columbus Day or something). It was an AMAZING trip. I wore the birthday pin, which was so cool. I had never felt so special, like every single person said happy birthday to me! I know they're supposed to do that, but it was still really cool!
My 17th is probably gonna be the bigger deal though (I know, what's bigger than Disney?!) Me and 3 of my friends are going to Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos (a huge Disney-like resort hotel/indoor waterpark/spa) and spending the night in one of their loft rooms. So that's pretty awesome :)

I really wanna have a mesquerade bash and have everyone wear a mask and have a dance party and stuff.
ahhh idk!?!?!

For mine I want to do something different but really fun. I'm thinking of having a scavenger hunt with 50 clues/tasks/riddles which you have to complete and take a picture of with a digital camera around our area. I wanted my party to be something that my close friends and aquaintances can come and celebrate with me. Basically, I would average as a guess of 12 people. Divide them into 4 groups of 3 and each have a trusted adult driver (parent or something) to drive them around. Each group would have a digital camera. We would set a time limit up maybe an hour and thirty minutes in which as many tasks have to be done. We would maybe give $15-$20 to each driver for gas. Along with that we would have the rules. No driving fast on the highway (no speeding tickets or accidents), the pictures have to have someone in the group in the pictures (because most stores don't usually want pictures taken of just their items). Also along with the layout, everyone has to meet back at my house by exactly an hour and thirty minutes. There would be a penalty for every minute late. If each task were worth 5 pts. each minute docted would be worth 2. There would be a prize for the group winners (something nice). I would have no put in or know about the tasks and stuff beforehand. (My step-dad is going to plan it all out so I won't have an advantage - or cheat if you will, and I'll be able to play fairly.) After the hunt we would have cake/ice cream/gifts and such. I think it would be a night no one will forget - and loads of fun! It's unique and not many would have a party like mine. I may have the girls stay the night for a sleep-over or something. I might have to plan a few games or ideas for the night. I think it would be somewhere around $100-$150 (including cake, food, decorations and prizes.) Not bad for a Sweet 16 if you ask me. I hope you get more ideas for your Sweet 16!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter