Swap Meet

2013Frozen

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this is somewhere. Does anyone know the hours of the Swap Meet during summer? I know reviews are mixed, any unique souvenirs there? Kids ranging from 6-10, thinking it would be fun? Thank you

Not sure about the hours but they have a website you can check. While the souvenirs are not unique, they are much cheaper than you find in many other places on Oahu and the other islands for the same thing. Unfortunately we went on a Cruise before Aulani and bought a lot of the same stuff for a lot more money. It is a great place to pick up things to bring home. We liked it and plan to go back next time we go (yes, Aulani and Hawaii got in our blood )

The souvenirs are the same we saw elsewhere and at the ABC Stores - lots of leis, kukui nut necklaces, macadamia nuts, etc. Cheaper price point, and lots of booths at the Swap Meet carry the same stuff. We were glad we went but weren't super impressed.

I'm all about getting those cheap souvenirs here for friends and family (you know--the ones who never bring my kids anything...). Plus I love a good flea market ;) But are there any really good unique artisans here? (The list online was pretty vague.) If we get pressed for time, I'd like to know if there are certain booths to look for instead of just stopping after the first 3 or 4 that have the same stuff. I know my kids really love getting something they got to see made in front of them, like a wood carving or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter