Sun Country airline tickets with Disney package

disneygalz

Earning My Ears
:sunny: Has anyone ever booked Sun Country airline tickets through Walt Disney World Travel Company? I did for a November trip and I was just wondering if I will be able to check in and get boarding pass online before flight or have to check in at airport when we arrive. I've always booked directly through Sun Country but this year booked through Disney. When I log into Sun Country's website and look at my future itineraries, it shows nothing so I'm assuming since it was booked through travel company it won't show up and I will have to get boarding pass at airport. I'm just worried my daughter and I won't be able to sit next to each other. She's 8 and probably wouldn't handle the flight very well next to strangers. Also, will I get a paper ticket or something closer to our trip date or do I just take the confirmation/itinerary that I got from Disney? This will be our third trip to Florida but I'm still learning...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter