Suggestions on (not) Limiting Future Podcast Cruises

Besides getting a chance to meet and spend some time with everyone, there is another consideration that led to considering limiting the size of the next cruise.

With a group as large as the one on the upcoming PCC, there is difficulty in finding space that will accommodate us for even a single event.

The only space on the Magic and Wonder that comfortably holds this many folks is the Walt Disney Theater and DCL uses that space extensively.

We dont want to ever be placed in the position of turning away any of our guests from a scheduled event because the space available to us has reached capacity.

This has been the biggest hurdle on this upcoming cruise.
Completely understandable. Even on the Dream/Fantasy is there some unknown option I am not thinking of that could accomodate as large a group is on this cruise other than the Walt Disney theater?

Completely understandable. Even on the Dream/Fantasy is there some unknown option I am not thinking of that could accomodate as large a group is on this cruise other than the Walt Disney theater?

Not to my current knowledge.

I'm looking forward to being able to "spread the love around" as well. Im sure all my other PCC 1.0 alumni will make an effort to be inclusive and not just hang with folks we already know.

:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter