Suggestions on good ways to carry room keys and passes at the parks?

Thanks for all the input. I think I found what I'll go with. At a comping store, I found a hard plastic, credit-card sized waterproof container with a hinged lid, on a lanyard. The case is clear plastic (that is the first time I had seen this type of container in clear). It looks like the perfect size to fit passes, FastPasses and room key, and if it bothers me hanging around my neck, it is small and sturdy enough for my waistpack or pocket.

is a clear hard plastic case on a lanyard with the hinged lid that closes and seals so it is leak proof and waterproof. I got these at one of the gift stores onboard the Disney Magic. They come in 2 sizes one being much deeper. They also carry these exact same containers at Ron-Jons in Cocoa Beach only with the Ron-Jons logo of course. I believe you can also purchase them at the Disney Water Parks. I will definitely be using mine in February. Love it!

A lanyard is basically a nylon or plastic cord, shoelace or wide flat nylon ribbon that you hang around your neck. Like the pin lanyards at WDW. The one I have is a nylon round shoelace type that the plastic case is attached to. You can get just the lanyard with a keyring or clip attached like at Old Navy or Claires or places like that. I've also seen them at Wal-Mart

Bella1,
Thanks for the info. Just ordered three of the neck wallets - one for myself and one for each of the kids so they can carry their resort ids and a buck or two.

Where can you find one the passholder lanyard at WDW? I have been asking and searching for one and cannot find one anywhere!?!

TIA!

I too use the Passholder lanyard. I love the perfectly Fastpass sized pocket on the back. I picked up the hard plastic hinged cases for the water parks at K-mart for $.97 (no Mickey stickers tho) in the pool toys area.

Passholder lanyards are available at www.passporter.com

I just ordered the NUTZ to go !! anyone ordered from here before - How long did it take? I need these here by 6/13!!

Whatever you do - DON"T depend on a zip lock - we used them last year at the water park and our WDW passes got wet and ruined - It was the day before we were leaving and we managed to get them to let us into MK on our last day even though the machine wouldn't read the passes.

Also - the single most important tip that I have ever gotten on these boards is MAKE A PHOTO COPY OF BOTH SIDES OF YOUR PASSES !! This way if they are lost/stolen or in our case ruined- WDW will replace them.

I used a money belt. It's lays flat against the belly and stays hidden. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter