Stimulus Payment has anyone got their paper check in

Wahoo! I finally show up on the tracker. I filed by paper and had to pay on 4/14/08. I have a 35 batch. It is scheduled to be sent on June 6th. I at least feel better that I do not have to prove that I filed or that I am a worker bee.
Best of luck to all with this. Maybe it will print early. Would be nice to get a little boost right now.

The only thing my check stimulated was the gas mongers:confused3

OK, I admit that I didn't read the entire thread so don't get upset with me if I ask a question already answered - I apologize in advance! My DH and I filed "married filing jointly" will we each get a separate check? Or will we get one combined check? Also, will it go by my DH's SS# or my SS# as far as when we will receive it? Thanks!

OK, I admit that I didn't read the entire thread so don't get upset with me if I ask a question already answered - I apologize in advance! My DH and I filed "married filing jointly" will we each get a separate check? Or will we get one combined check? Also, will it go by my DH's SS# or my SS# as far as when we will receive it? Thanks!

You will get one check and whatever name is listed first on the tax return that is who social they go by.

Just don't spend it before you get it. Mine was supposed to be 600 dollars and they only sent 458 dollars.::(

Just don't spend it before you get it. Mine was supposed to be 600 dollars and they only sent 458 dollars.::(

Did you owe the State any money if you did they would have taken it out of your stimulus. Or you could be one of the ones effected by getting the wrong amounts and should get adjusted!

Thank you! Ugh, DH's name is listed first and his social ends in 99.... Guess we will be waiting a while! :)

My hubby number is 83 and we live in Germany and it showed up in our german bank account, I have no idea how the IRS got this number!!. I really think that all the gov't agencies are currently being run by morons, as evidenced by their big moronic boss!! I would keep checking as it could show up at any time!

I noticed two weeks ago, our stimulus info appeared on the IRS website. We were on vacation and I assumed the check would be in my mail box when we arrived home a week later. All that was waiting for me was a letter from the IRS saying that we should receive our check by May 30.
My dh's last two numbers of his SS is 22. I checked the IRS website again and the info says that my payment is scheduled to be issued on May 30. So I have a paper that tells me that I should have the check by May 30 but the website tells me that the check will be issues on May 30.
I thought I had read that the information on the IRS website isn't available until checks have been printed and mailed. Anyone know if that is true? Anyone with 22 as the last two numbers of your SS# get their paper check yet?

Did you owe the State any money if you did they would have taken it out of your stimulus. Or you could be one of the ones effected by getting the wrong amounts and should get adjusted!

I don't them a dime. I am hoping they did make a mistake and they will send it when I really am in a tight spot(which is almost every week now)!

I noticed two weeks ago, our stimulus info appeared on the IRS website. We were on vacation and I assumed the check would be in my mail box when we arrived home a week later. All that was waiting for me was a letter from the IRS saying that we should receive our check by May 30.
My dh's last two numbers of his SS is 22. I checked the IRS website again and the info says that my payment is scheduled to be issued on May 30. So I have a paper that tells me that I should have the check by May 30 but the website tells me that the check will be issues on May 30.
I thought I had read that the information on the IRS website isn't available until checks have been printed and mailed. Anyone know if that is true? Anyone with 22 as the last two numbers of your SS# get their paper check yet?

I'm having the same problem. I'm a 19 and I got the letter saying..by the 30th, but on the website, it says will be issued on the 30th. :furious:

I got my check in the mail Saturday. I am a 78 so who knows what order they are following!?

:confused3 Hi, anyone else heard that checks are about a month behind in printing? Someone on another thread told me that the IRS told them this? Anyone else who is way behind in getting check? This has me a little worried. TIA!

Mine finally showed up today on the tracker - says will be issued on the 12th, that is early our last 2 numbers are 62. Yeah

We have never gotten the 2nd letter, but showing up. Do you not recieve the check till you get the letter or can it be either way ???

Mine finally showed up today on the tracker - says will be issued on the 12th, that is early our last 2 numbers are 62. Yeah

Our # is 63. Maybe we will get lucky with it coming early too. However, I won't count on it.

I am a 28. They said it would be her by the 6th and it got here the 9th. It was the amount they said.

According to the website, our check was supposed to be mailed May 30. I received the letter on June 7 that our check will be mailed June 13. Go figure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter