Stimulus Payment has anyone got their paper check in

Hey everyone. No Check today either and I want to :sad1: because my eletric bill extension is today and has to be paid by 5 p.m. or they will disconnected. I thought the 21 was a Thrusday which would have been fine because DH will get paid on Thrusday no it today good ole Wed. I try calling and see if maybe they could give me til tomorrow at 4:30 p.m. one more little day and the said no,no,no,no. I don't know what to do. Just was hope for devinie intervention and the check be here today, but no luck.
I hope and pray that they will give you some more time:hug:

The one thing no one is mentioning is if you used Turbo Tax, paid the fee with a credit card and owed the IRS money. I had this and had the money owed taken directly from my checking account, so they have all the information. My husband's number is 89 and we have nothing yet. Not even showing up on the system.

There is no information about people like us.

Thank you all. I am going to try and call one more time. The only comforting thought is that we will not really be home tomorrow until after DH get home because have to go to my advising appt for school and then meet DS (13) dad in San Augustine to pick him up for summer. So even if they do cut us off we will only have to suffer a very little bit. It just that it suppose to be 92 here tomorrow so that little bit maybe painful. Maybe I will get DH to take kids to the park and let them play in the world til around 6p.m. by then power will be reconnected. See they reconnect you same day as long as you pay by 5 p.m., but the also charge you $30 reconnect fee. We should be able to because DH gets his check on Thrusday unless for some reason they don't give them til Friday which is really when they suppose to. They just always get them Thrusday. I don't even want to think about that.

ELLE-TN you are so right and sweet. Thank you for the hugs I really need one today.

Happy girl you are so sweet to. Your hug greatly appericated.

It help but suck to know that I'm not the only one try to paddle the speed boat
economy with insufficiant oars call my income.:rotfl:

Remember that which doesn't kill you make you strong because it hurt like hell and you never forget it.

I got my letter saying I should have the check by May 23rd on Tuesday but so far no check. We were also one of the ones that got bit by the Turbo Tax bug so we shall see. Unfortunately I spent all of last month working free practicum hours and interviewing for next year so my daycare bill is still around $900 but I will only get paid for 3 days. Guess I will be stimulating my daycare providers bank account with my check.:confused3

We are in the same boat Luvmy2J we recieve our letter say you should recieve your check by 5/23 and I just check the mail nothing, but junk Arghhhh!!!!:sick:

We are a 35 ending and it looks like it should come out the beginning of June. We paid our taxes by check. We have not received any letters and we are not in the tracker. (YET) Anyone in the same boat? Hoping it will show up and we will not have to do some paper trail,etc.. to get it on its way.Any one receive their paper check but not ever receive a letter to say it is on the way?

I just checked the irs website and I'm finally showing up on the tracker...I'm a paper check with 19 as the last digits..the good news..it's showing up being delivered on time...the bad news...they reduced the amount..:sad2:
I don't understand the irs lingo, so I will have to look into this further. They only reduced it by 300 dollars but still..I could have used that for something, I'm sure...

Thank you all. I am going to try and call one more time. The only comforting thought is that we will not really be home tomorrow until after DH get home because have to go to my advising appt for school and then meet DS (13) dad in San Augustine to pick him up for summer. So even if they do cut us off we will only have to suffer a very little bit. It just that it suppose to be 92 here tomorrow so that little bit maybe painful. Maybe I will get DH to take kids to the park and let them play in the world til around 6p.m. by then power will be reconnected. See they reconnect you same day as long as you pay by 5 p.m., but the also charge you $30 reconnect fee. We should be able to because DH gets his check on Thrusday unless for some reason they don't give them til Friday which is really when they suppose to. They just always get them Thrusday. I don't even want to think about that.

ELLE-TN you are so right and sweet. Thank you for the hugs I really need one today.

Happy girl you are so sweet to. Your hug greatly appericated.

It help but suck to know that I'm not the only one try to paddle the speed boat
economy with insufficiant oars call my income.:rotfl:

Remember that which doesn't kill you make you strong because it hurt like hell and you never forget it.

I was just wondering if you got them paid?? I hope things are going well

I received a note from the IRS telling me to expect my check on 5/30 :cool1: :cool1: It is however less then I had expected:mad: , but I will take free money. I can't wait. DH SS# ends in 09. Good luck

We are a 35 ending and it looks like it should come out the beginning of June. We paid our taxes by check. We have not received any letters and we are not in the tracker. (YET) Anyone in the same boat? Hoping it will show up and we will not have to do some paper trail,etc.. to get it on its way.Any one receive their paper check but not ever receive a letter to say it is on the way?

I've read a lot of people have gotten their money and never gotten the letters saying it was on the way. We received one letter, telling us to expect a second letter LOL but we've not gotten that second letter yet. We're in the 80's and we've not gotten in the tracker yet, nor gotten a check early :) It's scheduled (per their website list) for sometime in July.

I've read a lot of people have gotten their money and never gotten the letters saying it was on the way. We received one letter, telling us to expect a second letter LOL but we've not gotten that second letter yet. We're in the 80's and we've not gotten in the tracker yet, nor gotten a check early :) It's scheduled (per their website list) for sometime in July.

I'm right there with you! My husband's #82 and it's not even in the tracker yet but according to the table we would recieve our paper check the week of July 4th (give or take 2 weeks)

Has anyone that was supposed to get their checks by the 23rd gotten it yet? Mine was due Friday and still nothing. We have had SO many problems with our mail getting "lost" that I just don't trust a paper check floating around somewhere.

Has anyone that was supposed to get their checks by the 23rd gotten it yet? Mine was due Friday and still nothing. We have had SO many problems with our mail getting "lost" that I just don't trust a paper check floating around somewhere.

We recieved ours today :banana: ( the letter stated May 23rd )

I am "27" and a paper check. I am in the system that our check will be mailed on 6/6.

Ugh! I am 01 and have not received my check or a letter. I am not in the system yet either. I hope I get this check soon!

The one thing no one is mentioning is if you used Turbo Tax, paid the fee with a credit card and owed the IRS money. I had this and had the money owed taken directly from my checking account, so they have all the information. My husband's number is 89 and we have nothing yet. Not even showing up on the system.

There is no information about people like us.

We have this EXACT situation. My husband's number is even 89.

I called the IRS and they told me I would be getting a paper check.

I checked and my check should have been mailed out on Friday 5/23 so I hope to see it soon.

Ours was due by the 23rd according to the letter we received, but it came today (27th). Might have something to do with being on the West Coast (check was issued from Austin) or might have something to do with Memorial Day.

They're coming! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter