• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stateroom Door Decorating Contest

Due to my current situation, I just don't feel that I can head this contest up. My heart just isn't in it right now...

If someone else would like to take over, please do so...

My apologies...I hope no one holds it against me...

No problem Brandie. Of course no one holds it against you. I don't know much about doing these things, since it's our first cruise, but I'd be happy to help with the organizing if I could get a partner in it all. Any takers??

Due to my current situation, I just don't feel that I can head this contest up. My heart just isn't in it right now...

If someone else would like to take over, please do so...

My apologies...I hope no one holds it against me...

We certainly understand Brandie...no worries.

No problem, Brandie.
We could all just decorate and not make it a contest. Just enjoy each other's doors. Would that be okay?

I think this is a great idea. Lord knows there will be so much going on already. I still plan on decorating my door and look forward to seeing everyone else's doors. We could take pics of doors we really liked and after the cruise post on a thread to show those who are not able to be on the cruise.

I think this is a great idea. Lord knows there will be so much going on already. I still plan on decorating my door and look forward to seeing everyone else's doors. We could take pics of doors we really liked and after the cruise post on a thread to show those who are not able to be on the cruise.

I really like this. Sharing with the people who can't be on the cruise is much better than going crazy with competition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter