• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stateroom Door Decorating Contest

So...would anyone be interested in participating on PCC 2.0? I'm not sure of the specifics yet, but we've got time to work all that out before the cruise...

Just checking for interest right now...:thumbsup2

Count us in:thumbsup2

Sounds nice!!!

Don't know for sure but probably we want to participate in this contest....

As we are planning for the cruise and reading all the threads i thought i would bring these back to life. I think i already love all you crazy Dis-ers. We are in for decorating our door. So the rules are no tape..no electrical/battery powered...no stealing...sabatoging is ok...Bribing the judges with chocolate...lol Now to start planning.
Kathie

I had so much fun making the door magnets for the last cruise. Plus it was great adding to our door each day with the magnets/etc that were FE gifts. By the time we got off the ship, I don't think there was any bare space at all.

I am so looking forward to this- both decorating and then wandering around to see everyone else's doors! :cool1:

"A kiss on the hand may be quite continental, but DIAMONDS are a girl's best friend"... just putting it out there for your consideration :rotfl2:

thecontinental.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Saved all of our magnets from PCC 1.0 and will supplement for PCC 2.0 . We have quite a few sheets of magnetic paper left from last years project. :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Saved all of our magnets from PCC 1.0 and will supplement for PCC 2.0 . We have quite a few sheets of magnetic paper left from last years project. :)

George, you only get half credit for using last years magnets. It's in the code. Just sayin' :cool2:

I am so looking forward to this- both decorating and then wandering around to see everyone else's doors! :cool1:

I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone's doors. I think that will be as much fun as decorating our own. I've been looking at pictures from other cruises. Everyone is so creative.

Move over Ladies and Gentlemen. Your winner has JUST arrived! LOL Really, I would love to be in on this. On Second cruise (08 Magic) and now have a slight idea of what is involved.
Will you be posting all the rules and regulations? I read some but want the OFFICIAL ones to be sure NOT to violate them.
Have a Magical Day.
Disney Lady:ccat:

Haven't visited this thread in a while, so I thought I'd revive it. Are we still on for a contest?
popcorn::

As far as i'm concerned we are still on.....although I haven't done anything yet...guess i had better get busy.

Okay so I proved again this weekend that I can't make magnets for our door I guess you can just walk right by mine! What a mess we made of our magnet sheets! Maybe we could be judges instead...Can't wait to go around looking at all the great Dis doors!

Okay so I proved again this weekend that I can't make magnets for our door I guess you can just walk right by mine! What a mess we made of our magnet sheets! Maybe we could be judges instead...Can't wait to go around looking at all the great Dis doors!

Don't feel bad...I'm having trouble with mine too...can't get anything to stick to the magnet sheets...haven't tried a hot glue gun yet....maybe that will work.

Due to my current situation, I just don't feel that I can head this contest up. My heart just isn't in it right now...

If someone else would like to take over, please do so...

My apologies...I hope no one holds it against me...

Due to my current situation, I just don't feel that I can head this contest up. My heart just isn't in it right now...

No problem, Brandie.
We could all just decorate and not make it a contest. Just enjoy each other's doors. Would that be okay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter