StarWars fireworks from OUTSIDE the Disney Studios?

civileng68

<font color=teal>That May scare the poopy out of m
As much of Disney nuts as we are, we are literally passing through town and wont be going to the parks but was curious if there was a way to get to see the show without paying full day admission if we can get to the outside of the park in time?

I know you can see it from a ways off in various spots but I wondered if we can get close enough to HEAR the score / track along with seeing it. Can you hear it from outside of the gate in the open space just before entering (near the water)?

I've asked this same question. The response vary. Some say you can hear the music at the entrance and some say you can't.

You can see it from the security plaza before you enter the park. Just stand there and no need to pay.

Does anyone know the tentative schedule for these fireworks since they are not official yet and not on the "schedule"? I'm looking at June 11.

The latest I see them posted is July 1 at 945. I thought I read somewhere the days of the week they would be shown, but I cannot find it. Anyone know/remember?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter