Starbucks coming to WDW theme parks

:dance3::banana::yay::cheer2: At last!! My only complaint about Disney is the dire drink they call 'coffee'.
I appreciate not everyone likes Starbucks but this family are VERY happy! :lovestruc

Eh, for most elitist coffee fans Starbucks is way overrated.

Starbucks isn't my favorite coffee. I can almost always find better stuff at local shops. But it's consistently good and at least it's actually coffee.

Disney should be sued for false advertising by using the word "coffee" anywhere near that horrid Nescafe liquid.

I also don't understand why this thread is on the community board-isn't that more about games and such? It should be under theme park attractions. I had do a search for the thread on Starbucks and I would never think to look under the community board.

As Cyrano the moderator pointed out, the threads were moved into the community sub-board with the rationale that the WDW locations have not been added yet. I started my thread on the main TP board and it was moved and merged with other threads on the community board.

YAY!!! Any idea where they will be? WIll starbucks be in any of the resort restaurants or just the parks?

The announcement yesterday was about Starbucks locations in the parks only. It also sounds like there will be specific Starbucks locations in the parks, not that Starbucks coffee will be available in park restaurants.

The announcement does not include any information about Starbucks at the Disney-operated resorts, so it's not expected there at this time. (Swan and Dolphin aren't operated by Disney and they have had SB for a while now.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter