Stalking DISers.... continue here

Hello..... I started a pre-trip report for our May trip... stop by and take a look.... the link is in my signature

Hi everyone....back from our birthday trip for Daniel.. had a wonderful time... happened to get the good weather and not the cold stuff..... DH felt so guilty about Maggie missing the trip he told me to take her in May.... so we are going along with my mom, my aunt and my moms friend.... can't wait!!!

Doing great since my surgery... have lost 40 lbs., am off my blood pressure medication and dropped 4 sizes..... still another 40 lbs to go!!!

Congratulations on your success!!! You should be SO PROUD!! :banana:

We'll be there the same time! We're there May 15th through 22nd or 23rd.

ooo...lucky you!

We're supposed to be going 5/23 - 5/31 staying at Pop again BUT I got laid off from my job 2 weeks ago. Hopefully I'll get another job soon AND they'll let me off for our trip.

So sorry about your job... such difficult times. How is your husband's job going? Still traveling a lot? My sister-in-law just got laid off the week after they had to put down their 14 year old lab. It's been a sad time for her.
Praying you will find something soon...

Busy here - sophomore year work load is tough. Dana got an "ensemble" part for the Spring's musical "Fiddler on the Roof". So, rehearsals are keeping her busy too. And, she's still riding twice a week. Tomorrow we are going to the ranch for the long weekend. I plan on sitting by the fire with a good book - have had a sinus infection and now a terrible head cold, so I just want to lay low. Bob can do the "outdoor stuff" with her! :goodvibes

I'm good, been busy with school. I start physical therapy Thursday for my hand. We switched to Yacht Club

How is everyone doing?

We're fine here. I still haven't found another job yet but hopefully I'll get one soon. I still have a few more weeks of severance pay. Next week is Spring Break for the girls so I am looking forward to being home with them! DH is working A LOT...which is a good thing now.

Oh, we had snow a couple of weeks ago!! We had about 2 1/2 inches!! Wendy & Renee would laugh if I posted pictures but it was the most snow that Amanda has ever seen and she is almost 13. It was gone by mid afternoon but we sure did have fun playing in it while it lasted.

We're fine here. I still haven't found another job yet but hopefully I'll get one soon. I still have a few more weeks of severance pay. Next week is Spring Break for the girls so I am looking forward to being home with them! DH is working A LOT...which is a good thing now.

Oh, we had snow a couple of weeks ago!! We had about 2 1/2 inches!! Wendy & Renee would laugh if I posted pictures but it was the most snow that Amanda has ever seen and she is almost 13. It was gone by mid afternoon but we sure did have fun playing in it while it lasted.

We had six inches at my apartment, I almost fell about twenty times till the ice melted.

We had six inches at my apartment, I almost fell about twenty times till the ice melted.

We measure snow in FEET here :lmao: .... we are finally getting a melt down... I can actually see a couple of spots of grass... however the end of the driveway still has about 3 feet of snow...... and we can now get out our back door because the snow on the deck has melted... we are just far enough north of Syracuse that we get about 1 1/2 times as much snow as them.... we are the places that the national news always come to talk about snow... :rotfl:

We have to measure in inches, we never see feet anymore. if we did we still would be digging out at this moment.

:yay:Hi... hope all is well with all of you...

We've been extremely busy with school and we had very sad news last week - Bob's 21 year old niece passed away after a year's battle with ALS (Lou Gerhig's Disease). He flew down to Jacksonville for the funeral but Dana & I stayed home because of her school schedule. We will try to visit with his brother and sister-in-law when things settle down for them. Such a tragic loss - beautiful, bright, loving young woman. :guilty:

Dana's in full rehearsals for "Fiddler on the Roof" and trying to keep up with all her school work and still riding. We are going to Manhattan for a few nights at Easter, just to get away for a bit.

I need to start planning our June trip - my parents are coming and I have to look into renting a scooter for my mom. I just have been so busy to even try to think of planning. :wizard:

I'm sorry Renee. :hug: I feel the pain, I have a cousin battling it. We just lost my Aunt who helped me on the 13th and it's still hard.

I'm 6 weeks and counting till semester is done and 7 weeks till vacation.

I'm in physical therapy for my hand, hopefully it will be better by vacation. Ugh I'm so over this wearing a brace crap.

:yay:Hi... hope all is well with all of you...

We've been extremely busy with school and we had very sad news last week - Bob's 21 year old niece passed away after a year's battle with ALS (Lou Gerhig's Disease). He flew down to Jacksonville for the funeral but Dana & I stayed home because of her school schedule. We will try to visit with his brother and sister-in-law when things settle down for them. Such a tragic loss - beautiful, bright, loving young woman. :guilty:

Dana's in full rehearsals for "Fiddler on the Roof" and trying to keep up with all her school work and still riding. We are going to Manhattan for a few nights at Easter, just to get away for a bit.

I need to start planning our June trip - my parents are coming and I have to look into renting a scooter for my mom. I just have been so busy to even try to think of planning. :wizard:

:grouphug: So sorry for your loss...

Sounds like Dana and Daniel are both going crazy with high school. I forgot how nice it was when Maggie was home because she drove him places... now I am the taxi cab.... he has his permit.. but we are not letting him take his road test for a while...

Daniel made the varsity baseball team ( he is only a sophomore) which means we are headed to Myrtle Beach over spring break for a tournament... that was a surprise... 3 weeks to find a place for Tim and I to stay.. the boys all stay together in a big house the coach rented... was able to find a condo on the beach..

Golf sectionals are coming up so Daniel has also been busy with private lessons so he can be ready.. kind of a lot of pressure on him since he broke all the school records... we told him just to do his best.. he puts so much pressure on himself....

Only 50 days to our next WDW trip.... busy trying to keep my PTR updated... work, and be attentive to all Daniels needs.... not enough hours in the day...

Happy Spring to everyone!!!

I'm sorry Renee. :hug: I feel the pain, I have a cousin battling it. We just lost my Aunt who helped me on the 13th and it's still hard.

I'm 6 weeks and counting till semester is done and 7 weeks till vacation.

I'm in physical therapy for my hand, hopefully it will be better by vacation. Ugh I'm so over this wearing a brace crap.
Thanks, Mandy. It was so very sad. She would have been 22 this past week - I sent her parents flowers and had a mass said in her memory.

Hope your hand feels better soon!

:grouphug: So sorry for your loss...

Sounds like Dana and Daniel are both going crazy with high school. I forgot how nice it was when Maggie was home because she drove him places... now I am the taxi cab.... he has his permit.. but we are not letting him take his road test for a while...

Daniel made the varsity baseball team ( he is only a sophomore) which means we are headed to Myrtle Beach over spring break for a tournament... that was a surprise... 3 weeks to find a place for Tim and I to stay.. the boys all stay together in a big house the coach rented... was able to find a condo on the beach..

Golf sectionals are coming up so Daniel has also been busy with private lessons so he can be ready.. kind of a lot of pressure on him since he broke all the school records... we told him just to do his best.. he puts so much pressure on himself....

Only 50 days to our next WDW trip.... busy trying to keep my PTR updated... work, and be attentive to all Daniels needs.... not enough hours in the day...

Happy Spring to everyone!!!

Happy to hear Daniel is doing so well! "Fiddler" was a hit - the kids all did a fantastic job. I'm still exhausted - you know how it is - the SAME parents do EVERYTHING. :rolleyes:
Sophomore year has been challenging with Geometry and Chemistry - Dana is NOT a math person - she is doing fabulously in History, English, and Theology - that is where HER strengths lie. Just need to get through those two courses and next year should be a little calmer.

She competes in a horse show in a few weeks - today we are packing for our annual Memorial Day weekend at the ranch... looking forward to sitting in the sun with my book and margarita... our friends will join us again this year, so everyone has somebody to play with. LOL :dance3:

next few weeks are NUTS - the ranch, Confirmation, finals, and then DISNEY!!! :cool1:

Well unfournately my hand is a genetic disorder so it's something I'm not going to have to live with. I have what they believe is Madeline's disease, basically my wrist bones don't have the knotch and latch together

Disney is wonderful and I love the Beach Club

....everything is on the guest room bed, waiting to be put in suitcases...
we leave for the airport at 5 am on Tuesday morning! :cool1:

Mom & Dad will be with us this trip. Should be interesting. ;) I know my dad is up for anything - mom will be the one we have to keep an eye on with the heat, etc. They haven't been to Disney since my brothers were in high school I think, so they are very excited. Mom is particularly looking forward to Epcot and staying at the Dolphin. :yay: Since this is our fourth year in a row, I think we are going to just do "favorites" and take it a little slower, so my parents won't be too rushed. :)

I hope the "Sunshine State" lives up to its name next week - I am SICK of all the rain we've had in NJ the past few weeks! :sad2:

Hope all is well with everyone! :flower3:

....everything is on the guest room bed, waiting to be put in suitcases...
we leave for the airport at 5 am on Tuesday morning! :cool1:

Mom & Dad will be with us this trip. Should be interesting. ;) I know my dad is up for anything - mom will be the one we have to keep an eye on with the heat, etc. They haven't been to Disney since my brothers were in high school I think, so they are very excited. Mom is particularly looking forward to Epcot and staying at the Dolphin. :yay: Since this is our fourth year in a row, I think we are going to just do "favorites" and take it a little slower, so my parents won't be too rushed. :)

I hope the "Sunshine State" lives up to its name next week - I am SICK of all the rain we've had in NJ the past few weeks! :sad2:

Hope all is well with everyone! :flower3:

Hope you have a great trip :)
We have had a lot of rain here in Va Beach as well. Today is the first day the sun is out and its hot again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter