SSS two bedroom question

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
I have read through a few of the FAQ's but can't find (probably missed) info on the bathroom access.

I see there are two bathrooms, I am wondering if either/both are accessible from the main living area.

TIA

Based on the room layout pic below, it appears they are accessed from the bedrooms -- but easily accessed from the main living area.

Tom

Thanks - so if we get a lock out 2bedroom only the master is accessible from the main living area. I wonder if the dedicated 2bd is the same.
We have extended family and I am trying to figure out sleeping arrangements - one person will want (need) privacy but the people sleeping on the sofa bed will need bathroom access so layout is important.

Thanks - so if we get a lock out 2bedroom only the master is accessible from the main living area. I wonder if the dedicated 2bd is the same.
We have extended family and I am trying to figure out sleeping arrangements - one person will want (need) privacy but the people sleeping on the sofa bed will need bathroom access so layout is important.
Bathrooms will be accessible from the main living area... there are entrances to the bathrooms from the living areas and then to the bedrooms. For privacy on either end, just lock the doors!

No, the Studio bathroom is accessible from its "utility" area without disturbing the person or persons in the queenbed. That sleeping/living area apparently has a door that can be closed for privacy.

A dedicated 2 BR will simply have 2 queen beds instead of 1 queen and a sleeper sofa in the 2nd bedroom. The second bedroom is a studio with the connecting 2 doors that are unlocked or just one door that can be locked from one side only in a dedicated 2BR. To stay in the same point or rental price range if a bathroom in the kitchen/living/pullout sofa room is important look into Animal kingdom Kadani village as the 2BR will have a third bathroom which is located near the kitchen area. Another option will be OKW as there is an access door to the master bath from the hall.

dssr-2-bdrm.jpg This is the dedicated two bedroom villa.

You can find all the layouts for DVC resorts on the DVC website. You don't need a password to view the room layouts. Just go to final destinations, select the resort, select the room tab and the click on room layout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter