Squirts, Shirts, and Flirts, The Legend Continues 2 weeks in FW(wrap up #2 new 11-17)

Just now joining the party... great TR and congrats on all the life events! Yours was like a vacation within a vacation!

thanks for writing...

gina

Hey Dan,
Do you have any future trips planned? I didn't always comment but I always enjoyed reading.

Dan I wood comment if there was something to comment on!!!:rotfl2:I am missing you boys and all your picking on me , sweet innocent little old lady that I am. Of course your brilliliant spelling is sadly missed !!!:rotfl2:

okay i found a somewhat recent picture for you guys...this was in june when we went to chicago to the zoo for the day and to hang out with my BIL.

1dee3c24.jpg

they are noelle is walking around like crazy and getting into everything lol

Now the fun begins :rotfl2:

Also, since she is now walking, now is a good time to plan another trip to Disney before she turns 3.. Got to get one in while she is free :thumbsup2

Now the fun begins :rotfl2:

Also, since she is now walking, now is a good time to plan another trip to Disney before she turns 3.. Got to get one in while she is free :thumbsup2
okay ill work on planning something just because you asked so nice.:thumbsup2
The kids are adorable!
thanks
Too Cute.

I agree Dan, another trip is in order. :)
okay ill try and muster something up:)
Oh my time flies. Look how big the kids are!
yep they are getting big and more awesome each day.
:goodvibes
Just making a drive by to say :wave2:
howdy buddy...
:drive::moped::car:

Hi Dan! Thanks so much for sharing the pic of your family! You all look great! The kids are growing so fast - what little cuties!princess:pirate: I am excited that a trip might or might not be planned soon :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter