Squirts, Shirts, and Flirts, The Legend Continues 2 weeks in FW(wrap up #2 new 11-17)

Hey Dan,

Sorry to have flaked out on you about halfway through, but life is just like that sometimes... you know how it goes.

Hopefully I'll connect here again soon, but in the meantime, if you ever fly through P-Town again, let us know. We'd love to get together with you guys again! :)
hey not a problem, not sure when or if our travels will come that way, but if they do i will let you know for sure.

Hi Dan!

I finally made it back on the DIS boards. I too love your TR's and we got two for the price of one this time. :goodvibes
thanks, i see you have another trip on the horizon, im sure you are looking forward to it and the upcoming camping season.
:thumbsup2

Latecomer here but I read your entire trip report and loved it! Parker is adorable and it looks like everyone had a fabulous time on your trip! Your dad's Mickey bar obsession especially cracked me up! Thanks for sharing!

Latecomer here but I read your entire trip report and loved it! Parker is adorable and it looks like everyone had a fabulous time on your trip! Your dad's Mickey bar obsession especially cracked me up! Thanks for sharing!
:welcome: thanks for reading aloing and glad you enjoyed it.

once we were all set up, candi and i started off on our run, for the last few months now we have been running about a mile a day in our neighborhood and did not want to lose what we gained while on vacation.

Just booked our vacation for November 2012 and have started reading trip reports to help contain (or enhance!) my excitement! I am so looking forward to reading the rest of yours! I love your sense of humor! I have laughed out loud at work - my co-workers are wondering what's going on! Also - so inspired that you went running. My hubby and I have started running together too so I hope we can keep it up on vacation like you did!

Just booked our vacation for November 2012 and have started reading trip reports to help contain (or enhance!) my excitement! I am so looking forward to reading the rest of yours! I love your sense of humor! I have laughed out loud at work - my co-workers are wondering what's going on! Also - so inspired that you went running. My hubby and I have started running together too so I hope we can keep it up on vacation like you did!
:welcome: thanks for joining in.

have never been in november...but have in december...hope you get to see some of the christmas decorations still

thanks for your words.

running a few different days on the trip was fun and there are some neat trails in different areas of the parks or nice areas at different resorts.
where you are staying

weather just broke here so we are out running again...trying to firm things up and get rid of the jiggles.
lol

So cool, my first time back to the DIS in years, and I find your TR! Parker has gotten so big! Sounds like you guys had a magical trip.

So cool, my first time back to the DIS in years, and I find your TR! Parker has gotten so big! Sounds like you guys had a magical trip.
welcome back, glad you found me after being away.
:thumbsup2

he has, he just turned 4 big boy indeed.

I am really enjoying reading the trip details. I love hearing about good times had at Disney. Thanks for sharing
:welcome: thanks for reading along, glad you enjoying it.

Hey faunt

Long time no post

How are you, Candi and your little ones?

Any trip plans in the making? popcorn::

Your son is so stinkin cute! Omigosh! I just wanna give him a big hug... in a non-creepy way! :hug:
lol, we just watched the video from that trip and his reactions and voice in the movies was so cute...he was so "little" compaired to now.

Hey faunt

Long time no post

How are you, Candi and your little ones?

Any trip plans in the making? popcorn::
hey sharky, hows it going.

thanks are good here, big man is in preschool now...little one is trying to crawl.

might have something in the pipeline that we are cooking up.

;)

lol, we just watched the video from that trip and his reactions and voice in the movies was so cute...he was so "little" compaired to now.

hey sharky, hows it going.

thanks are good here, big man is in preschool now...little one is trying to crawl.

might have something in the pipeline that we are cooking up.

;)

We are good. Trent is getting big. He will be in 3rd grade in the fall. Enjoy them now, as it goes fast

That is so crazy he in preschool....:goodvibes

You need to post some new pics of them

I will keep an eye over here to check if anything develops in the trip department....Sharky always knows :laughing:

We are good. Trent is getting big. He will be in 3rd grade in the fall. Enjoy them now, as it goes fast

That is so crazy he in preschool....:goodvibes

You need to post some new pics of them

I will keep an eye over here to check if anything develops in the trip department....Sharky always knows :laughing:

i will see if i can muster up some pics for you.
:)

This was a great trip report. I stuck through the whole thing (although to be honest I only found it about a week ago). I am taking my parents and my daughter next spring (2013) so it was great to read your report on your views of the FW camping (although we will be staying in the cabins).

Your son is such a cutie and your daughter is beautiful. Congratulations to you both

Hi Dan !!!!
howdy miss rosie
This was a great trip report. I stuck through the whole thing (although to be honest I only found it about a week ago). I am taking my parents and my daughter next spring (2013) so it was great to read your report on your views of the FW camping (although we will be staying in the cabins).

Your son is such a cutie and your daughter is beautiful. Congratulations to you both
:welcome: thanks for taking the time read through it, hope you enjoyed reading about the campground. will it be your first time staying at the campground?

thanks for the kind words

Hi Dan! Been busy the last couple of months (I went back to college after 20 years) with studying and the kids but I always checked in to see if you posted any upcoming trips. I too want to see pictures of the family! Looks like we're going in April 2013. Deciding on whether to stay in the cabins or rent the RV like we did last time. I can't wait!

Hi Dan! Been busy the last couple of months (I went back to college after 20 years) with studying and the kids but I always checked in to see if you posted any upcoming trips. I too want to see pictures of the family! Looks like we're going in April 2013. Deciding on whether to stay in the cabins or rent the RV like we did last time. I can't wait!
hey, glad to hear from you, we are thinking about a few posibilities for trips nothing set in stone yet.
:rolleyes1

april will be a good time i bet you cant wait to get back to FW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter