Squirts, Shirts, and Flirts, The Legend Continues 2 weeks in FW(wrap up #2 new 11-17)

Hi Dan! Thanks so much for sharing the pic of your family! You all look great! The kids are growing so fast - what little cuties!princess:pirate: I am excited that a trip might or might not be planned soon :scratchin
thank you, and you never know with our group if we do or dont have one planned, or when it could take place...ninja style one day a TR might just pop up and you can commence reading.
:thumbsup2

Dan I miss you !!! Now I only have Marv, the other Dan and Glenn picking on me !!! Come on over and say Hi !!! Just follow the Rosie link ..... Go to the PTR board and find me !!!:rotfl2:Actually I have 2 One is about some Old Grannies going on a trip and other is about ALL my Trips and startes out with Blue Suede Shoes !!!:thumbsup2

Great job! I can't belive I just spent my Sunday evening reading it all!! What a nice family you have, I can't wait for my girls (8&10) see Disney for the first time this December. Oh yah, GO DETROIT TIGERS!:banana::banana::banana:

Great job! I can't belive I just spent my Sunday evening reading it all!! What a nice family you have, I can't wait for my girls (8&10) see Disney for the first time this December. Oh yah, GO DETROIT TIGERS!:banana::banana::banana:
:welcome: glad you enjoyed it, hope you used the links at the beginning and didnt scroll through every page.:surfweb:

disney at the holidays is awesome, we cant wait to go back during that time again.

i have a new TR in the signature if you are wanting to read more.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter