Spring Advantage 2013?

Mine doesn't but I haven't taken the email test yet? maybe that's the difference?

I applied this morning and got a reply to take the web based interview. Is that the personality test? I applied for Spring Advantage!

techieguy said:
I applied this morning and got a reply to take the web based interview. Is that the personality test? I applied for Spring Advantage!

Yea it is!

Good luck everyone! My CPs were the best times of my life

I just did my web interview and made it through so I will be scheduling a phone interview sometime in the next 24 hours!!! So excited :)

HakunaMatata101 said:
I got a thing that says thank you for applying we will be in contact. What does this mean?

Was this sent after you did the first application?

I can't believe the apps are finally out! Applied this morning, called to confirm I was a CM(campus rep) so I didn't have to take the WBI, and my phone interview is on Sunday!!!

SO EXCITED!

Joanna71985 said:
Nice! I've done character attendant and merchandise, and both are fun

Awesome! Do you have any tips or questions that were asked for the phone interview? What roles are you wanting to do this time?

A big congrats to all that made it! I took the WBI last year and sadly didn't pass. I got really tripped up on the questions like "a little boy is crying, what do you do?" You know the one? All the answers seem good, there are no "extreme" answers to give. What do you do on questions like these? Congrats again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter