"sorry for the paws". Having issues with booking ADRS online and getting frustrated.

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
I booked a couple adr's a few days ago and had issues with this but I used a different browser window and it worked fine. Now today I have been trying to add a couple other ones and I have gotten this message all day no matter what I did.
I used a different window, I logged out and back in, nothing worked. I know I can call but I'd like to figure this out because I tend to change dining plans or look for other times and I don't want to have to call each time. Does anyone have any ideas? I even tried on my ipad and got the same thing but since I don't see others complaining I assume it's just me and not everyone.

When I was booking Fantasmic last Saturday, after it had JUST opened up, it took me many many tries to book. I had to keep cycling through and trying again and again. I would click on an available time, and wait forever and it would just time out. So frustrating. I would call if you can and see if they can do it for you.

I'm having issues too, even the app isn't working. I was actually lucky enough to find a reservation at CRT and now I've missed out on it because of this error. And I would have gotten it too, because I kept trying over and over and every time I looked it up it was still there, but then it disappeared after a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter