Sorcery, Simpsons & Soccer– A June '15 Trip Report

Loving the pictures and love the excuse to post and watch my ticker going down!

I am not a fan of the butter beer, frozen or not and I am not 100% sure of the Fishy Green Ale but I have a DD 13 who I can imagine wanting to try that as she loves bubble teas (that way I get a sneaky try too!). I am a fan of the pumpkin fizz and look forward to some of that!. We are at US & IOA for 2 days with one night at RPR too. I am thinking it will be good to go back in the afternoon to chill out and cool off before heading back in the evening.

Looking forward to reading more :thumbsup2 I have just booked a 1 nights stay at RPR for July to get the express pass for our family so looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

They were great! The longest line we waited in was 20 minutes for DM, and that was with a posted wait time of 100 minutes!

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!

Lovely pics......We love RPR!! The last pic above of the greenery and hotel is so beautiful...........

Not a great start with metro train.......doesn't sound like fun at all. But glad you are loving the hotel and upgrades are always nice :)

Looking forward to reading more of your trip..........

Thank you! The metro is never fun, but this day seemed particularly bad! I've never been upgraded before, so I'm happy it finally happened! :: Mummy Dust::

Wow you all really got the Simpson's pictures they are awesome. Love the big donut. It's huge. Looks like you were having a good time.

Believe it or not, we had even more Simpsons pictures! :rotfl: I just couldnt add them all to the TR!

kewl

i love your trippie!

Thank you!:goodvibes

Awesome report so far! We loved the big donut, our fav of 5 finished it no problem but honestly I think I could have ate a whole one myself!! And I agree $5 is a steal for it! I was expecting to pay much more!
I though it was going to be closer to $10! DH wanted another donut the next day too, but I had to tell him no! :rotfl2:

Yay, looks like a great report and Trip so far (well other than the metro and the delay)

$5 for a donut like that, cheap! A half dozen here costs $6-$7 for plain old donut store donuts and that one is at least
as big as that or bigger.
Cute shirts and can't wait for more (especially Diagon Alley).

I'm so glad Im not the only one who thinks $5 is a great price!:thumbsup2
Love the Simpson's pics...now you've made me crave a big pink donut sundae :flower1:

Sadly, the donut sundae was the one thing we didn't get to try! I guess that's an excuse to come back!;)

this is making so excited for our Universal/IOA day on our upcoming vacation! We're taking a day from Disney on my youngest's 10th bday. It was cheaper for us to get a room at RPR for one night than just buying tickets and EP, so I love your pictures of the resort as well as your park pictures.

It'll be a rushed crazy day for us, but I can't wait to look around and see the sights!

Loving your report and can't wait to see and hear more!!

I love adults only reports. DH and I will be hitting US for our first time this Aug and simply cannot wait! This is totally keeping me going!!

Loving this trip report. Can't wait for the next update. You two obviously had loads of fun :)

cant wait to read the next update! What camera are you using? your photos of WWOHP are beautiful

love your trip report! it's fun to see everything through everyone's eyes (since we haven't seen it yet !). That donut is definitely something my husband and daughter are going to be all over! that's too funny. I'm ready for the butterbeer and everything HP !

So excited to read more about your trip. I've decided that we are going to take a 2 night/3 day break from WDW on our 2 week trip, we don't have any children too so absolutely no ties :thumbsup2

Hi @larsloveyou .What a great post and such high quality photos.Do mind me asking what camera you used to take these photos x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter