Soo confused about the hotel discounts!

Please can someone tell me what the new RO & DDP discount that just came out is for Aug 18 on? Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you.....:)

I've been watching this thread b/c we're going to Disney Aug 16-21 to visit my nephew who is in the college program. We fell out of the dates for the first discount (they told him if we wanted the hotel discount for the first nights of the hotel we'd have to check out and check back in to get it, not worth the $$!).

I just told him I saw the update and he told me it's free dining but you can't use the employee discount on the rooms if you opt for the free dining. You also have to buy tickets.

The free dining has nothing to do with CM discounts. Everyone can get that deal

We are here now living the dream and having a Magical Time:)

To give you an idea of what is a better deal since the free Dining Plan is going on and you can't have both we are at POR in a Royal Guest Room w Pool View. The room was about $600 and change for 6 nights with the FF 50% discount but DDP was nearly $1300 and change. Depending upon where you want to stay and which DDP you want the Free Dining may be better.

Here is the latest CM Offer for Friends and Family

Domestic Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Cast Members may book their friends & family in the Other Guest Bedroom Offer.

Offer Details:
Save up to 50%* on the non-discounted rate for a standard room at select Walt Disney World ® Resort hotels for stays most nights 8/18 10/26/13!

Cast Member ID required within 10 days of the Guest's arrival. Cast Member does not need to stay in the room.

Plus, your friends and family can add the Quick Service (QSR) Dine Plan to this great offer for only $31.99** per adult, per night, plus tax, and $14.99** per child, per night, plus tax! Ask your reservations agent for details.

Sorry, my nephew, god love him, sometimes is really technically challenged. LOL.

We are here now living the dream and having a Magical Time:)

To give you an idea of what is a better deal since the free Dining Plan is going on and you can't have both we are at POR in a Royal Guest Room w Pool View. The room was about $600 and change for 6 nights with the FF 50% discount but DDP was nearly $1300 and change. Depending upon where you want to stay and which DDP you want the Free Dining may be better.

Here is the latest CM Offer for Friends and Family

Domestic Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Cast Members may book their friends & family in the Other Guest Bedroom Offer.

Offer Details:
Save up to 50%* on the non-discounted rate for a standard room at select Walt Disney World ® Resort hotels for stays most nights 8/18 10/26/13!

Cast Member ID required within 10 days of the Guest's arrival. Cast Member does not need to stay in the room.

Plus, your friends and family can add the Quick Service (QSR) Dine Plan to this great offer for only $31.99** per adult, per night, plus tax, and $14.99** per child, per night, plus tax! Ask your reservations agent for details.
What would it be for the regular (not quick service) dining plan? I assume the last date is still October 26?

What would it be for the regular (not quick service) dining plan? I assume the last date is still October 26?

I believe our son got it added to our room for $34/night + tax...... We got 4 nights at AS-Sp w/regular dining for 3 people - $641 and change total....early October.

CM Discount is $33.99 plus tax for regular dining plan & $19.99 plus tax for Quick Service (adult prices).

Friends & Family Discount is $31.99 plus tax for Quick Service. There is no price given for the regular DDP so I'm assuming it isn't available for F & F. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter