Something About Nothing ... #12

Can't catch up now, been way to busy down here shoveling snow, JK.

Way too busy down here and thought I would do a run by posting. :wave:

Hope everyone is doing great and I apologize in advanced with not being here and catching up, no hard feelings homies. :-)

it is snowing here.
my lawn has become white again.

Hi Mr bluer...always nice to see you here, even if it's only for a drive by :drive:

Thanks for the camel and hugs Lynne...I needed both.

Bet you won't miss that snow mac...isn't moving day tomorrow? Hope you're all packed up and ready to go. I think you're bringing the cold weather with you since it's hitting the 30s for the low on Thursday...but no white stuff so it's all good...safe travels for you and family :goodvibes

I finally got my tree up and mostly decorated but ran out of hooks...I swear that I put my ornaments up with hooks attached but they magically disappear when I unpack them the next year.:confused3

Happy Hump day to all :flower1:

Oh what a couple months it has been!

I think I disappeared soon after my last trip and here I am gearing up for my next. I have a quick question before I work on catching up on all the posts and writing my happenings of the last 2 months....

Royal Pacific... never stayed there. Never really been a breakfast person either, but the person I'm going with is. We're budgeting--- not to say we're not going to spend lots of money... We just have to plan how and what we're spending it on. Breakfast options at Royal Pacific? Pricing? It was a bombshell to him that there was not complimentary breakfast.... Sheesh universal noobs you know ;)

Hey mr bluer.........I see ya........:sunny:

Mac..........won't be long now.........:cat:

Vicki........nice to have the tree up..........we're doing our trees and outdoor decorations this weekend.......looking forward to that now it's actually December........:rolleyes1 I hear you on losing those hook things every year.......we used to have hundreds of them........now, every year we seem to be replacing them.....lol........

Tiny.....Orchids breakfast selection is cheap. Look at the menus in damo's thread above, it's in there.

Had lovely day with the best friend today........had good chatter all day and there was a Christmas market on there too, never knew it was on........got loads of little Christmassy things........nice lunch too :thumbsup2

Thursday tomorrow.........:wave2:

th

Ahhh, the winds of change. No more rain, just high winds the next couple of days. So much for my hairdo today.

th

It will be the week-end before you know it. Busy Saturday for me. As for the homies: TinyD will be dark side bound, Mac will hopefully be settled in her new home, Kfish will be that much closer to being on winter vacation, hoping that Mr. Bluer gets a break soon, hoping all is well with Tink, hoping our across the pond homies are enjoying their day (and yay to Schumi scoring some Christmas loot :santa:), and thinking good healing thoughts for Robert's mom.

It's cool enough, it's time for tea. Hope Robo has had her coffee.
th

Cold and blowing a gale here today.......and we've had weather warning it's to get worse over weekend. May have to postpone putting up outside decorations........don't want anyone getting blown off ladders or my decorations heading out to sea.........

Heading out grocery shopping in an hour or so......busy time.

But indoor Christmas Trees going up tomorrow.........that'll take up most of the day I think.......Christmas CD on while we do them......love it!

Hate this cold though..........

Hope everyone has lovely weekend :)

Feels weird here. We don't have any decorations up for the holidays at all. T-19 days until we head to UO and we can't wait. We will do a little decorating in the hotel room when we get there. We have never been away for the holidays and decided to do a family trip. I get excited just thinking about it.

Lynne and Kfish exactly when will you be there and for how long?

Not UO for us, Mrs. bluer. Would be nice to say hello to you and family one of these days. Maybe doing holiday in Orlando next year. We are heading to the West coast soon.

First rest stop on the drive
Only 12 more hours to go
i'm thinking you should be settling in about now? :flower1: time to start unboxing:duck:

Robert - hope your mum is doing better!

carole - i've decided trifffles look better than they taste lol

back on course after the holiday, no wine or blood was spilled...will term it a win.

have been fiendishly shopping online, almost done & now time to collect the boxes from the front porch & wrap. Next up: cookies nom

we haven't had any snow accumlate yet this year thus far. Will be in the high 40's & 50's for at least another 5 days here, I could live with this sort of winter.

the mr is still off work, trying to talk him into working any of the APs but he's not having it:rolleyes1yet

did pick up the BOGO free Sea World APs on black friday. Call me terrible un-PC but i enjoy SW:duck:.

have a good weekend all!

Feels weird here. We don't have any decorations up for the holidays at all. T-19 days until we head to UO and we can't wait. We will do a little decorating in the hotel room when we get there. We have never been away for the holidays and decided to do a family trip. I get excited just thinking about it.

Lynne and Kfish exactly when will you be there and for how long?

We arrive on the 24th....staying at the Dolphin, doing Disney Christmas day, and then bounce to the Sheraton Vistana on the 26th and continue with a week of SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Discovery Cove.

did pick up the BOGO free Sea World APs on black friday. Call me terrible un-PC but i enjoy SW:duck:.

have a good weekend all!

Don't worry Mac....no judgment here...we adore Sea World and the family of parks!

keishashadow said:

We grabbed them as well - never have actually been to SW (other than the one in Ohio as a kid) but loved Aquatica when we went one day last winter so figure it's worth it for that!

Made it to the new home this evening
Did a pet friendly hotel Thursday night in Kentucky

Left there this morning to continue the drive
You would not believe of the stops we made for the cats

With only ten miles left on the highway, rear ended by a truck

Dang now another thing to deal with

Movers due here Saturday

Hope all the homies are doing good

iPhone for communication here is trying for me
Hope to
Get internet service next week

Mom update...after a couple of (somewhat expected) setbacks, Mom is doing better. She developed a nasty case of pneumonia and also had some clotting issues, so she was ICU'd for 6 days, but it hopefully is under control now. She still has a few issues to deal with, and will hafta restart her rehab. Looking up though.
Enuff about the old gal...let's talk about me! Apparently, driving back-and-forth across SE and S Texas repeatedly plus trying to juggle customers demands will cause exhaustion and get Ya a nice case of the flu. So frustrating...I need to be there helping her and my step dad, but don't want to give her any extra germs!....of course, all of the family members are either too busy or just don't give a rat's patooti. We'll go with excuse #1.

Thanks for the "ears", I'd lot rather be helping folks plan their trips, or watching some of my teams play, but we play the hand He deals.

Robert

Janet......yes!! Trifles are rank! Especially those soggy sponge things people insist on putting in......I can eat jelly without those......but yuk........never saw the appeal of trifle........as for SW..........no flaming here either.......although I did once get flamed maniacally on another board for saying I won't go to SW.........everyone assumed I had watched a certain documentary that can't be named.......but I haven't ever watched that either.......people are funny........I hate all this PC business too.........oh and they also said I had no imagination because I said Epcot bored me to tears........some posters said I just didn't "get" the place.....no, I was just bored......lol.........

Robert.......glad your mum is improving, but what a deal you got!! Flu.......when you're helping others that sucks! Hope you improve soon and can get back to normal........I think other family members like that seem to be mandatory somehow........everyone I know has someone like that........and yep, falls on the same ones to do the running around..........:hug:

Mac........couldn't believe it when I read your email.......rear ended!!!! Will reply later, but hope you're doing ok and today will be a busy one......so take it easy........easy to say I know.......hope it all goes well and movers arrive safely.........:hug:

Didn't get much sleep last night........howling gales were just awful! We have lots of trees at the back of our property and thankfully they look as though they are all still firmly rooted this morning........local news is showing damage to a few things and lots of local little markets and Christmas events have been cancelled for today.........

But Christmas trees and indoor decorations to put up today for us.......outside decorations definitely postponed till weather improves.......

Breakfast calls............::yes:: Hope everyone has a great weekend............:wave2:

Dang, Mac, you never get a break. Hope all are okay from the accident. Glad to hear the moving truck is coming soon.

Robert,take care and sending well wishes to you and mom.

Kfish, sounds like a fun time.
Keisha, we bought SW too, so hoping to go next year.
Keep warm and good thoughts to all homies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter