Something About Nothing ... #12

Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday.........

Vicki.......glad you made it safely to brothers house.......that'll be nice.........

Robert, so sorry to hear all you are going through right now......glad she's doing ok, but must have been a scary time for everyone.....continued good wishes for mum :hug:

This Black Friday shopping malarkey is everywhere over here now........got about 20 emails around midnight from different shopping outlets that their "sale" had started......will be avoiding all shops today till it's over!

I hate sales at the best of times, but this is madness.........

Dentist appointment today............:sad2:

taking a break from packing boxes....
i'll come back another day to hit all the new posts and chat then.

just want to give advice to anyone that has lived in a house for 30 years and plan to move out of it for another dwelling...

start going thru your crap and treasures at least 2 years before you plan the move......
i'm sure the packing you have to deal with for the move will be less stressful and time and marriages will be saved..........lol

Good advice mac.........we love moving......lol......but it is stressful........you're getting there though.......won't be long now :hug:

Hey mrsbluer........glad to read you're back to normal with the foot.......:thumbsup2

We are having a tasting session of various champagnes tonight for Christmas.......trying to decide which ones to buy to take up to Scotland.......narrowed it down to 2.........:D

Gale force winds forecast for us again this weekend......not nice.

robert, hope the maternal unit is improving now.
you are a devoted person to the family, driving 5 hours a way to drive and check on her condition.

you are a good man.

keep us updated when possible of her recovery. it is very scary when a family member has a serious medical situation.
sending prayers that mil will have a complete recovery

mrsblue, hope you are at 100% of healing from the foot surgery.
you had two surgeries close together but now you have new feet, walking in the darkside parks will be so much easier

robo, are you improving more now?
still thinking about you and hope you are having less pain and more strength now.

for all the other homies that are not doing well, and their loved ones, do wish the best in healing and getting back strength so you can be in your routines soon.

i'm looking around the living room/dining room of my house and tell myself, i will get this packing all done soon.
mr mac and son will be loading the van later as they are taking some items with them that we don't want the movers to touch.
they will leave after 3 tonight and start the drive down.
have a room reserved for them so they will be able to rest before the closing on monday.
once that has been completed, they can empty the van out into the house.
it will be a hard trip for them as they will then leave to return to up here monday evening.
they will stop before midnight monday for a room, sleep and get back here sometime on tuesday afternoon.

wednesday we will throw anything loose into boxes as movers come thursday morning.
poor mr mac, another 13 hour drive back south on thursday afternoon
poor me as i will have two cats to take down....

packing up the computers on wednesday so will be forced to visit here on my iPhone.
hope to get internet service set up within the week after we are finally in the new place.
i can get very cranky when i don't have access to my people in the box.

wish you all the best.
will try to drop in over the next few days when i need an escape from the real life.

Busy weekend Mac. Rest some, and safe travels to all your family.

Prayers for Robert's mom. May we hear good news from ya soon.

Here comes the rain and much cooler weather. No snow, so that is good.

Hugs and good wishes to all the homies.

Well Hi!!!
I have been MIA for a long time... sorry:sad2:

A lot has happened but the biggest news is that me and fiancé had a baby boy on the 23rd of October.

Here is a photo taken when he was 10 days old
we are so in love
url]
url]

MG_2217.jpg

Last edited:
Well Hi!!!
I have been MIA for a long time... sorry:sad2:

A lit gas happened but the biggest news is that me and fiancé had a baby boy on the 23rd of November.

Here is a photo taken when he was 10 days old
we are so in love
url]
url]

MG_2217.jpg

Congrats!

We are now uncles and aunties to a new homie!

You did good

For those that don't know her
She is Mickey Mouse screen name and lives in a country that is cold and has lots of ice.....

Miss Mikki!!! How lovely to see you again, and what fantastic news!!

party:Congratulations and a very warm :welcome: to our newest little member........he is so beautiful.....you both must be so proud!!

You have been missed on here...........:wave2:

Nice snow pics Bonny, but puppies are gorgeous!! They must keep you fit all the walking they must need!

Staying in today, all day........we are being hit by a tropical storm again and it is wild, wet and cold! Blowing an absolute hoolie outside..........

Watching the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix while I have Beef in Ale simmering in slow cooker...............It smells so lush already, really looking forward to that tonight.........

mac.......hope you finally got to bed!!!

Robert...hope your mom is doing well. I know it's hard when she's so far away.

Love the puppy pics Bonny.

Miss mikki...congrats on your new addition he is so precious.

Carole...stay safe and warm...a glass or two of red should go well with the beef....set a place for me.

Safe travels mac..hope you and the kitties go south with no problems and clear skies :cat:

The weather here has been awesome....temps in the 70s expected this week..I'm gonna soak up the sun while I can :sunny:

Have a great day homies :goodvibes

think i am going to stop packing now and go to bed.
schumi, i don't envy your weather right now...
stay inside and stay warm and have some wine while you are at it.

tink, weather man says snow on wednesday but no rain/snow on thursday.
sounds good to me.
no one wants to move with sleet, snow or rain coming down.

how's buckeev doing ?
how's mom doing??
both still on my prayer list.

will catch up again later today.
hope all are hanging in there.

Quick drive by to say hi homies and sorry to hear about your mom Robert and hope she is doing better

Quick drive by to say hi homies and sorry to hear about your mom Robert and hope she is doing better

:wave2:

Hi St L...........hope things are good for you right now........another one who is missed on here........don't be a stranger.........:goodvibes

Vicki........enjoy that nice weather :sunny: I'm not jealous at all.......lol........

mac.........glad you made it to bed......finally!!! Taking yours and Vicki's advice tonight with the wine........:rolleyes1

Winds have finally started to die down and hailstones have stopped! Dinner was lush! Everything you want on a winters day......warming, unctuous and hearty.......full up now!

Day at home tomorrow.....housework I think. Tuesday is day out shopping and lunch with DH and Wednesday a get together with best friend..........rest of the week will take care of itself.

Night in front of tv now I think.......::yes::

I'm back

Walking dead on tonight
No wine after all for me
Need to stay awake for it after my over due sleep

At Lawrence it is great to see you here!
You are always missed when we don't hear from youse

I'm back

Walking dead on tonight
No wine after all for me
Need to stay awake for it after my over due sleep

At Lawrence it is great to see you here!
You are always missed when we don't hear from youse
Thanks mac and schumigirl it's always nice to be wanted and going to try to make more of a effort to be on here more cause I miss you all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter