• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some FREE DINING Info & Guidelines

What timeframe is October usually covered under? Late summer/early fall or Winter? I am trying to figure out how long my wait "May" be if free dining is offered....April 25, May 16 sometime later in June, July??? This is enough to cause me to have a meltdown...lol.

What timeframe is October usually covered under? Late summer/early fall or Winter? I am trying to figure out how long my wait "May" be if free dining is offered....April 25, May 16 sometime later in June, July??? This is enough to cause me to have a meltdown...lol.

Late summer is late August through very late Sept. (could include a day or two of Oct.). Those deals should be next, likely in May.

Fall is October through December. These deals don't come out until at least July, sometimes early August.

Ugh. I am hoping that FD will convince DH that we need to go! I was going to take just DD, but then DH and I decided to do an anniversary trip to the Virgin Islands last month, so leaving the little one without me for another week was out of the question. I'd love to do a family trip the last week in August, but I'm gonna need a big discount to convince DH to shell out for another vacation lol! I just can't wait til May! Waah!

I like to refer to them as the Dis police :lmao: But fortunately there are a lot more willing to help than those who criticize. You will definitely see info on free dining all over the boards when or if it is announced. :thumbsup2

Hmmm, maybe the release date will be May 16 . . .

Was thinking about the release dates last night, and they have, one time, released all the free dining dates at one time. Maybe they will wait until June 14, but will then release late August through December FD dates. I knew the May date was out there too, but I was still leaning for the April 25 date, but really, if we don't hear some leaks before tomorrow night, the chances are going to be very slim. Pondering, pondering this morning . . .

Was thinking about the release dates last night, and they have, one time, released all the free dining dates at one time. Maybe they will wait until June 14, but will then release late August through December FD dates. I knew the May date was out there too, but I was still leaning for the April 25 date, but really, if we don't hear some leaks before tomorrow night, the chances are going to be very slim. Pondering, pondering this morning . . .

I was thinking about a combined release, as well. Always a possibility, and given that they have raised ticket prices in June the last couple of years, I wouldn't be shocked if they did all of it at the same time. I would love it if they released the October deals early. July seems so far away! :rotfl:

Yea I'm with ya. May 16 was the other date aside from April 25 which was the last Thursday of April for releasing Disney visa offers. They decided to not release any further promos in April so hopefully the May 16 date sticks.

I'm not sure why, but it seems like I heard May 9 being dropped a time or two. I'm gonna dig around and see what I can come up with.

May 16 seems so far off! I'm ready to know IF I'm going to be able to afford to go this yr & where I'm staying! I'm booked & have my ADRs booked but everything is up in the air! Hate, hate this waiting!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

May 16 seems so far off! I'm ready to know IF I'm going to be able to afford to go this yr & where I'm staying! I'm booked & have my ADRs booked but everything is up in the air! Hate, hate this waiting!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Waiting is the worst :-)

Should include late August through September dates. The October through December free dining dates are typically released in July, sometimes August.

Ugh, July will kill me!!!!!! I am just hoping that something will come up before then. Maybe they will release everything at once? Wishful thinking, I know....

This rumored FD release date....does anyone know what it will includeA? Will it go through August/Sept./Oct/Nov??.

The next round of Free Dining dates have been leaked.

Release Date: May 9
FD Promo Dates: September 2 - September 25, 2013
Quick Service DDP for value resorts
Regular/Basic DDP for Mods and Deluxe Resorts
3 night minimum/14 night maximum booking
Your check in dare must fall within the promo dates to have the discount applied to your package reservation.

Isn't Thanksgiving week the 23 through 29? The waiting is killing me! If any discount is offered for that check in date, we get to go early!!!! :)

Isn't Thanksgiving week the 23 through 29? The waiting is killing me! If any discount is offered for that check in date, we get to go early!!!! :)

Sorry! Was looking at the wrong calendar dates, today has been crazy ;-)

More likely November 10-21 and then pick up with November 29-30 through first week of December. First week of December has been blacked out the last few years, but with Pop Warner being a week later, I think that will open up some earlier December dates.

The early November FD dates usually ends the Thursday BEFORE Thanksgiving and if you can check in by that date, you could have the FD discount applied to your entire stay, up to 14 nights, which would take you through Thanksgiving week.

Sorry! Was looking at the wrong calendar dates, today has been crazy ;-)

More likely November 10-21 and then pick up with November 29-30 through first week of December. First week of December has been blacked out the last few years, but with Pop Warner being a week later, I think that will open up some earlier December dates.

The early November FD dates usually ends the Thursday BEFORE Thanksgiving and if you can check in by that date, you could have the FD discount applied to your entire stay, up to 14 nights, which would take you through Thanksgiving week.

Question about how many days ticket is normally required to buy now with free dinning
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter