Soapnet in Disney hotels?

CJK

DIS Veteran
This is a strange question I know! We live in Canada and don't get soapnet on TV. I discovered a few years ago while in Disney, that soapnet was available in the Disney resorts. I found old 90210 reruns and was sooo excited! We got into the habit of watching 90210 on soapnet on occasion during our Disney trips. I did this for several years. In February of this year, I was in Disney and couldn't find soapnet. Admittedly I didn't have much time for it on that trip, so I may have missed it. Does anyone know if soapnet is still available in Disney? Even better.......is 90210 still airing??? :D

They took soap net off the air December 31 2013. I was a big fan of the channel as I could come home after work and watch my soaps.

Oh no!! Say it ain't so! :( Well, better to know now instead of waiting until I got to Disney next. Hope you can record your soaps on the regular networks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter