More ADRs available than expected?

It's possible that fewer people are using the dining plan right now, even with the free dining offer. Another factor could be that Disney has increased capacity or adjusted their reservation system to allow more availability. It's always interesting to see how these trends play out, especially with popular dining locations.

I'm here now and have been doing ADRs day of. The other day I was at Epcot and every single restaurant was available except for San Angel Inn, including Space 220.

If you're a party of 2, book for 3 people. I'm a party of 2 and there is no availability for anything but when you swap to 3 availability magically appears.

I booked for party of 5 this morning and got everything we wanted but had to change some days and times. Topolino's breakfast was available for multiple days. I was worried I had to do that on my last day. In the past I would try for 6 if I did not see what I wanted for 5, but it looked like 6 did not return any different results for me.

I wanted Cinderella lunch for 12pm, but on all possible days for me, they only had a 11:25 or a 12:45 closet to that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter