So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

Well said, I just wish there was more time to talk to more people in person! :wizard:

I hope you aren't saying that I AM that BIG, I mean I know I am big but come on! :rotfl2:

I'll be 30 too.....sigh....
oooo you can see the pin I gave Jamie too!!

I have some interesting pics of the pinning process, and the proposal tee hee. :rolleyes1 So when do we reveal them?

Ah Welcome to the 30-33 club... I turned 30 last January... Man, did it make me fee old....

And now that i have a little one, it makes me feel like *GASP* an ADULT. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1:

Seriously, as I kid, my parents seemed much older than how I feel now... I still feel like I'm 22 sometimes... although I can't stay up for 4 days straight anymore and I'm losing my hair. Amazing how the perspective changes.

Christy (MinnieGarden) and I re-booked on board and put our deposit down!!

There is two of us for now, but it looks like we may have a 3rd joining us....

My son Ian (K5JMH-1, Jeff will get that). My folks and Christy's Mom might join us also (since we are probably doing a vow renewal during the cruise!!). :woohoo:

Got it!!

Actually when I read about the 3rd possibly joining I was thinking about the "little souvenir" Disney commercial.

Did you guys set a date yet?

What's the story behind the flag picture? Was that at the MK flag ceremony or a loved one who served passed away? Just curious if you don't mind me asking.

It was the MK Flag Ceremony -- what a wonderful experience!

I go to the one @ Disneyland whenever I get a chance, and usually sit there w/tears literally streaming down my face. I'd be a blubbering mess if I were to actually take part.

That is so cool that you did that, Lisa.

It was very moving. Of course my poor husband (who is not comfortable in the spotlight) had no idea how many people would be involved and was more than a little nervous once he realized all the fanfare included him! :scared1:

As you know, Mary Jo, Peter and I are booked and hope to go. It just depends on if we can get my Mom to watch the kids again without feeling too guilty. ;)

Actually I have to go...I owe you a candy bar.:lmao:

As you know, Mary Jo, Peter and I are booked and hope to go. It just depends on if we can get my Mom to watch the kids again without feeling too guilty. ;)

Actually I have to go...I owe you a candy bar.:lmao:

Well that certainly makes it official -- you must go if there's candy involved! (Maybe you should give your mom the candy bar?)

Got it!!

Actually when I read about the 3rd possibly joining I was thinking about the "little souvenir" Disney commercial.

Did you guys set a date yet?

What happened on the Wonder, Stayed on the Wonder!! LOL:rotfl:

No date yet! It will probably be quick and very small. If any of our family wants to come to the big party, They will have to call AskTracy and book a trip for 12/12/2010. :woohoo::woohoo:

Here is the list so far of my family that will be going

Bill Martin (datadoc5) On the first PodCast cruise
Alice Martin On the first PodCast cruise
Richard Martin (bisabu) First Disney Cruise (will be celebrating 80th birthday)
Nancy Martin First Disney Cruise
Carol Speakman On the first Podcast cruise
Sheana Speakman First Cruise
Tiffany Speakman First Cruise
Jayden Speakman First Cruise

Whoo-hoo!!! Nekked Night!!!! I think I'm having one right now - I haven't checked to see if Meg came home from prom or not...

OK - that sounded so bad, I went and looked - she's home.

Deck 8 is gonna ROCK this time!!! Do you have a cabin number yet?

:scared1: I lied (got cat 8 mixed up w/ deck 8) I'm on deck 7 - room 7514.

Heading to Busch Gardens tomorrow - boy do I wish they had fast passes. Hopefully it won't be too hot. I doubt we'll stay all day, it was pretty nice here this morning but got pretty warm this afternoon.

Mom and I just returned from our week on the Magic. It was a great cruise, but we really missed seeing all of our new PodCast Friends!

We booked the same stateroom (7631) for chapter two. Can't Wait!!!

Mom and I just returned from our week on the Magic. It was a great cruise, but we really missed seeing all of our new PodCast Friends!

We booked the same stateroom (7631) for chapter two. Can't Wait!!!

Glad to hear you had fun!! It was great meeting you at the airport!

Ah Welcome to the 30-33 club... I turned 30 last January... Man, did it make me fee old....

And now that i have a little one, it makes me feel like *GASP* an ADULT. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1:

Seriously, as I kid, my parents seemed much older than how I feel now... I still feel like I'm 22 sometimes... although I can't stay up for 4 days straight anymore and I'm losing my hair. Amazing how the perspective changes.

I'll be 30 by then too :scared1: Doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I was at University - ah how time flies :rotfl:

OK - all the people complaining about turning 30, knock it off before someone gets hurt!

I may be 10 years older then you, but I had 2 teenage daughters, so I can smack faster than you can duck! :lmao:

OK - all the people complaining about turning 30, knock it off before someone gets hurt!

I may be 10 years older then you, but I had 2 teenage daughters, so I can smack faster than you can duck! :lmao:

Yes Maam :duck:

Althought I am quite quick when I need to be

;)

WHAT :eek:

You don't look a day over thirty nine

:p

We rebooked for part 2 WHILST on board! Actually we booked for one while on the ship, and will need to add the other later on!

We may be bringing our younger DS too! We are very excited! Part 1 was so much fun!

:yay::yay::yay::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter