So we're already up to 500 guests on the cruise. How many does the ship hold?

mla1977

I dream of living in Bay Lake Tower for the rest o
Just wondering. When will we take over the ship?:dance3:

I think they counted over 860 cabins on board ... so they have a long ways to go to till the ship. I think it holds over 2500 guests.

We're going to need a bigger ship. :sail:

Invite all of your friends and family. It will one big party!

If all rooms are filled to capacity the maximum number of people is around 2700. There are 877 rooms. Yes we have one quarter of the rooms booked.

Does so many cabins booked mean more commissions for Dreams Unlimited?

Does that equal more cruises to give away? More fun treats and activities from Pete and John and gang?

Well they scared me! I got my quote in. At the reasonable price, I could even afford it if I continue working at Target. However, I hope to get back into a "real" career by the end of this year!

Well they scared me! I got my quote in. At the reasonable price, I could even afford it if I continue working at Target. However, I hope to get back into a "real" career by the end of this year!

Glad you are onboard!

One of Deb's co-workers is in the quote process for one of the last cat6's available. :cool1:

Lets keep our eye on the goal.....300 by Labor Day....GO TEAM!

Yes!!!!! GO TEAM!!!!!!!

I'm not sure why anyone is :scared1: You don't have to get to know everyone by name, user name and cabin number. I do :headache::eek::faint:

Yes!!!!! GO TEAM!!!!!!!

I'm not sure why anyone is :scared1: You don't have to get to know everyone by name, user name and cabin number. I do :headache::eek::faint:
You didn't even get to use a cheat sheet either....At least we had name tags to look at on PC 1.0. Thank goodness you made those.

Yes!!!!! GO TEAM!!!!!!!

That just goes to show that whomever invented the RoboAgent model AskTracy must have put in a few terra bytes of memory.

Pete mentioned on one of this week's Podcasts that we are over 550 passengers (not cabins). Considering we had about 300 on the first one, we're really going to need some larger venue's for some of our meets.

WOO HOO! Its going to be a fun party and as a Newbie on this Cruise, I can't wait to meet all of you.

Tracy, How many cabins do we have booked thus far in our goal for 300 cabins?

WOO HOO! Its going to be a fun party and as a Newbie on this Cruise, I can't wait to meet all of you.

We still need under 50, not sure of the exact number right now.

Good luck meeting everyone. We missed a lot of people last time. It can't be helped! :confused3

Good luck meeting everyone. We missed a lot of people last time. It can't be helped! :confused3

Spot on as usual Paul. It is hard meet everyone. I'm not the best conversation breaker so I relied on DIS'ers wearing their name tags. Some didn't wear them all the time. Especially at dinner. I'm generally not one one to walk up to someone and, "Hey, who are you?" :)

I am the "Shy" type around people I don't know, I don't usually go up to people and strike up conversations - Have to get to know you first. Being that I am getting to know all of you via the Dis and Facebook, I will feel like we are old friends when the cruise comes around and it will be easier to come up and talk to you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter