So tomorrow is the 120 day mark for the Dream MV...

That stinks....like I posted above I only booked bikes and floats and did not get any error messages. Good luck....time for me to go to bed!!! I was worried as I use Safari and that can be iffy with the DCL site sometimes but was OK tonight.

MJ

Thanks MJ. Luckily I was just checking various options and had already booked what I really wanted. Hopefully they'll get it all together for tomorrow @ Noon EST for the Palo & Remy bookings.

I used Firefox and even logged out of DCL and back in and continue to get the error message. So I'm taking that as time to pack it in for the night and catch some zzz's.

MJ, thanks for posting the spa list. I wonder if more options will be offered on board. Unless I'm missing something, it looks like the "Alone Time" spa villa treatment for one is no longer offered. :sad2: I thought that may be the case when I noticed there were no single spa villas shown on the deck plans.

For Brunch, I had a 10:00 slot checked for 2 guests, but when it came up to confirm, that slot was no longer available. I could not get 10:00 or 10:30, but had the options for 11:00, 11:30 & 12:00. I took 11:00. 11:00 is the only thing that seems to be left at the moment, as the 11:30 and 12:00 are shaded out/closed as well.

HTHs!:thumbsup2

I just logged on and Remy's is no longer available for 2 people. Brunch and High Tea are also gone.....there were a few Palo dinner ressies left...all of Day 1 seemed available and many on CC day.

I also noticed that under the Remy's tab it says dining changes can be made onboard at the Guest Services desk, instead of having a lounge listed. It didn't mention anything about Palo dining changes onboard (for the Dream)..just mentioned Wave Bands and Rockin Bar D for Magic and Wonder.

MJ

I'm hoping I can get a brunch, but thinking that won't be possible ahead of time (I'm a lowly gold :lmao:). If not, I hope I can get dinner.

Hopefully they are holding some back for the later booking windows.

Thanks! I don't recall high tea being available on my 4-night Wonder cruises. Is that a special thing for the Dream's maiden voyage, or will all of the Dream cruises offer it?

I am pretty sure it is common practice to offer it on the 4-Nighters. I believe they do it on the same day that they do the brunch (sea day).

I am pretty sure it is common practice to offer it on the 4-Nighters. I believe they do it on the same day that they do the brunch (sea day).

Thanks. I don't recall reading anything about it being offered on either of my past cruises. Is that also $15?

Thanks. I don't recall reading anything about it being offered on either of my past cruises. Is that also $15?

I'm not sure of the cost, as I've never done it. I'm sure it's probably in the $10/$15 range.

I'll pull some of my Navigators and see if anything is listed for High Tea...

It is $5 per person.
Thanks, Tracy!

According to the Passporter - it has only been available on 7-night cruises. I'm glad it will be offered on the Dream, because my friend and I aren't interested in Remy or Palo for brunch or dinner.

Hi everyone,

My first post here!

Does anyone have any information on the Chef's Table at Remy? We are getting married on the Dream in Feb, and we might want to do that as a rehearsal dinner or dinner reception.

Thanks for any help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter