• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

So tomorrow is the 120 day mark for the Dream MV...

Were the CC Cabanas available for booking yesterday for those of you on the MV?

Remy's was really full the first day of platinum only reservations...what a total bummer. I am on Feb 20 cruise, and really looking forward to Remy's. I hope that some were held back or that there are not as many platinum cruisers on my cruise so I can snag a ressie to Remy's.

I would be really interested if any platinum members on the second sailing are having better luck getting a table at Remy's.

Does anyone have the services available for the teen spa on the Dream? We are not sailing until June 2011 but my niece has been dying to know what they are going to have available! TIA!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter