So tomorrow is the 120 day mark for the Dream MV...

kaseyC

Mom to 3 lovely Princesses
Platinum CC and Concierge guests can start online bookings for the Dream. :woohoo: Any new information on dining rotations, spa treatments and the Palo and Remy offerings? How about the Cabanas?

We are on the 1/30 cruise and our 120 day window opens on Saturday so I'm looking forward to hearing what's available and how it goes for those able to book tomorrow.

I'm dying to see menus and the spa menu! Our cruise is on May 26, and this is our first cruise, so when would I get to start booking things?

Yep...tonight at 12:01 we can book (EST). And Saturday for the 1/30 Dream cruise (we are that one too as a B2B). Wish we knew some rotations...it will tough to book anything as I want to experience all the dining rooms.

MJ

Yep...tonight at 12:01 we can book (EST). And Saturday for the 1/30 Dream cruise (we are that one too as a B2B). Wish we knew some rotations...it will tough to book anything as I want to experience all the dining rooms.

MJ

I will be looking for you to post tomorrow to let us know about the offerings... especially the spa. :) I wish we knew rotations as well, I don't want to miss any of the new dining rooms. We are only doing the 4 night 1/30 cruise so I know that there will not be enough time to experience everything.

I'm hoping someone will be incredibly amazing and post TONIGHT after they finish booking :rolleyes1 What's putting off sleep for a few more minutes when you can jump on here and be adored by a plethora of big honkin' nerds like me? :thumbsup2

I'm really kinda irritated w/ DCL that they didn't send out any info for us to look @ in regards to the excursions, spa stuff, etc. before we can book tonight. It would have been nice to have it all planned out so we could just jump on-line and book stuff, kwim? It's especially difficult for me b/c the hubs is out of town, so I'm going to have to wing it when doing it tonight. LOL!

MJ

I'm just going to book different nights for the two cruises. That way I'll get to experience everything at least once. :goodvibes

that's so exciting, you must let us know how the booking process goes, and if you learn anything new!! :banana:

I'm just going to book different nights for the two cruises. That way I'll get to experience everything at least once. :goodvibes

Tracy, did you read what someone on our cruise meets posted about getting confirmation from DCL that we WON'T be able to book Palo/Remy's tonight online. They won't be available to book until tomorrow (9/28) at noon....and I won't be home...ironic that I will be driving my parents to THEIR cruise out NYC at that time!!!

Apparently only spa/shore excursions will available for booking tonight at the website.

Did not get home from work until 2:30 am this morning and had to get up at 7:00 for my other job and want to stay up but may not make it...especially since I have to get up at 4:30 am to drive DD out to JFK airport for a 6:30 AM flight.

MJ

Tracy, did you read what someone on our cruise meets posted about getting confirmation from DCL that we WON'T be able to book Palo/Remy's tonight online. They won't be available to book until tomorrow (9/28) at noon....and I won't be home...ironic that I will be driving my parents to THEIR cruise out NYC at that time!!!

Apparently only spa/shore excursions will available for booking tonight at the website.

Did not get home from work until 2:30 am this morning and had to get up at 7:00 for my other job and want to stay up but may not make it...especially since I have to get up at 4:30 am to drive DD out to JFK airport for a 6:30 AM flight.

MJ

Ugh! I did get the same information about the same time from a supervisor at DCL. Actually works better for me. I think DCL wants to be open when these ressies open so there isn't so much panic if things go wrong. I'm normally up at 4:15 am so staying up until 11 pm (central) is not my idea of fun :) I think that booking for Platinum will not be bad because the percentage is so low. I have a feeling you'll be ok when you get back from dropping the parents off.

Ugh! I did get the same information about the same time from a supervisor at DCL. Actually works better for me. I think DCL wants to be open when these ressies open so there isn't so much panic if things go wrong. I'm normally up at 4:15 am so staying up until 11 pm (central) is not my idea of fun :) I think that booking for Platinum will not be bad because the percentage is so low. I have a feeling you'll be ok when you get back from dropping the parents off.

Thanks.....I will try when I get home!

MJ

:rolleyes1 12:05AM......anybody done yet? :lmao:

PRETTY MUCH.....did not want any spa treatments so didn't need to do that...not planning on doing any planned excursions in Nassau so we just booked bikes and floats at CC!!! No Palo or Remy to be booked tonight....they will be available for booking tomorrow 9/28 at noon. I will try then for Palo.

But here is the spa list if anyone is interested.

Absolute Spa Ritual
Duration:
100 min
Price:
$249
Type:
Spa Therapies

Bamboo Massage
Duration:
50 min
Price:
$129
Type:
Spa Therapies

Bamboo Massage
Duration:
50 min
Price:
$159
Type:
Spa Therapies

Castaway Cay Cabana Swedish Massage
Duration:
50 min
Price:
$147
Type:
Spa Therapies
Enjoy a relaxing Swedish Massage at one of our open air Castaway Cay Cabanas with breathtaking views of Serenity Bay.

Castaway Cay Couples Cabana Swedish Massage
Duration:
50 min
Price:
$294
Type:
Spa Therapies
njoy a relaxing Swedish Massage at one of our open air Castaway Cay Couples Cabanas with breathtaking views of Serenity Bay. Booking tip: Reserve this treatment under the name of just one member of the couple.

Couples Choice
Duration:
130 min
Price:
$475
Type:
Spa Therapies
Pamper yourselves with a 75-minute spa treatment of your choice. Select from: Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy, an Elemis Cellutox Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap, an Elemis Musclease Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap, an Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow with half-body massage, an Exotic Frangipani Body Nourish Wrap with half-body massage or an Exotic Coconut Rub & Milk Ritual Wrap with half-body massage.
Available to Book On-line.

Elemis Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap with Half Body Massage
Duration:
75 min
Price:
$188
Type:
Spa Therapies

Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy
Duration:
75 min
Price:
$190
Type:
Spa Therapies

Elemis Exotic Hand Ritual with Manicure
Duration:
45 min
Price:
$44
Type:
Spa Therapies

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Facial
Duration:
50 min
Price:
$138
Type:
Spa Therapies

Elmis Express Shave
Duration:
30 min
Price:
$45
Type:
Spa Therapies

Exotic Rasul
Duration:
50 min
Price:
$89
Type:
Spa Therapies

Fire and Ice Pedicure
Duration:
55 min
Price:
$60
Type:
Spa Therapies

Gentle Touch Teeth Whitening
Duration:
60 min
Price:
$199
Type:
Spa Therapies

Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction
Duration:
50 min
Price:
$155
Type:
Spa Therapies

La Therapie Hydralift Facial
Duration:
50 min
Price:
$115
Type:
Spa Therapies

Metabolism Test with Body Composition Analysis
Duration:
30 min
Price:
$33
Type:
Fitness Center

Personal Training
Duration:
60 min
Price:
$82
Type:
Fitness Center

Swedish Massage
Duration:
50 min
Price:
$118
Type:
Spa Therapies

Swedish Massage for Couples
Duration:
50 min
Price:
$242
Type:
Spa Therapies

Thai Herbal Poultice Massage
Duration:
75 min
Price:
$195
Type:
Spa Therapies

MJ

I did not have any technical issues at the site...still lets me on. Are you getting an error message?

MJ

I did not have any technical issues at the site...still lets me on. Are you getting an error message?

MJ

Yes, after I booked my last Spa appointment, I've gotten this error message time and time again. I just check back to see if I can book anything, and keep getting it.

Sorry, there's been an error. Please correct the information below to proceed.

* Sorry for any inconvenience, but we're having a problem with our reservation system that will prevent you from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. Please call your travel agent or (800) 951-3532 weekdays 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET or weekends 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET and our agents will gladly assist you. (E1569010)

That stinks....like I posted above I only booked bikes and floats and did not get any error messages. Good luck....time for me to go to bed!!! I was worried as I use Safari and that can be iffy with the DCL site sometimes but was OK tonight.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter