• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snow-Wigd and the Christmas Elves, a December pre-trip!

With time it really won't seem so bad. I speak from experience. The things I thought were just horrible don't bother me as much now that time has passed.

Oh my!! Little miss thunderbolt!! Yeesh!!
That, Tracy, was putting it nicely!
Little Miss Thunderbolt!!! :lmao: Poor Wigd -- soak up as much peace and quiet as you can today!
We had the best last day ever! :goodvibes

Yes, big doings over on my TR. ;)
So I read, congratulations on the trip, I can't wait to see how it all evolves!
With time it really won't seem so bad. I speak from experience. The things I thought were just horrible don't bother me as much now that time has passed.
Megan kept telling me "you knew she was going to be like this" and I did know, I just hoped that it would be different. She hadn't been since 2006, she was so excited to go, and then we got there and the very next day it started!
I'll just say, the next time she goes it will be on her dime....

Hey WigD -- I am soo glad we got to meet and spend a bit more time with you, even if it was tromping around in the rain at Epcot!!! I hope you had an uneventful flight home, anxious to hear how your late night went!!! Looking forward to a great TR, you know we will both have some great stories!!!! :goodvibes

Sorry for all the drama, it will be good reading for us though :rolleyes1 Hope all your Dis meets were fun!

missed you! Sad you are home, can't wait to hear all about it... the good and bad I guess

Woooh your home. I kinda miss my adopted family already. Drama and all! :D

Megan kept telling me "you knew she was going to be like this" and I did know, I just hoped that it would be different. She hadn't been since 2006, she was so excited to go, and then we got there and the very next day it started!
I'll just say, the next time she goes it will be on her dime....

Would medication help?

My sister went on her dime.:sad2:

Hey WigD -- I am soo glad we got to meet and spend a bit more time with you, even if it was tromping around in the rain at Epcot!!! I hope you had an uneventful flight home, anxious to hear how your late night went!!! Looking forward to a great TR, you know we will both have some great stories!!!! :goodvibes
It was so much fun tromping around in the rain with you guys! Baylor had a great time and so did we!
The flight home you say.....
Well it went well after we got off the ground.
Yes there is a story there!
:scared:
Sorry for all the drama, it will be good reading for us though :rolleyes1 Hope all your Dis meets were fun!
It should be good reading, I just wish I had carried a tape recorder so I could remember all of her nasty little comments.
You're home! You're home! :yay: It was a tad bit quiet around here while you were running around Disney having fun! :laughing:

Yes we are back and I will be very happy to liven things up around here.

Welcome home!!:cool1:
Thank you! I was actually half way looking forward to some down time before school starts back!
missed you! Sad you are home, can't wait to hear all about it... the good and bad I guess
Hi Laura! Coming home this time wasn't so bad...
We were excited about getting the new dog and I needed some time to relax and gather my wits before next Monday!

Woooh your home. I kinda miss my adopted family already. Drama and all! :D
We miss you too! You really must come to Kansas when you leave Disney in May! Like Baylor said, we have a room all ready for you!
Welcome Home!!

When does the TR start? :laughing:
Thanks Leslie! I was over on you thread earlier and I can't believe how close you are to leaving! I can just feel the excitement!
The trippie might start some time today.....
If I can think of a catchy title.
:rolleyes1
Would medication help?
I thought the same thing....

My sister went on her dime.:sad2:
And she was still a headache.
At least you didn't pay for her to behave that way....
We kept thinking we were out of pocket in excess of $1,000 per person and that was just for meals, airfare and park tickets. The 2br at Kidani didn't even figure into the total, oh and the gift cards we gave them either...
.:sad2:

Welcome Home Anita!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!!!
Thanks Jen! Are you home now?
Trip report starting soon!

I stopped by to express the exact same sentiment! :upsidedow
Hellooooo Katie! Still trying to get settled in here at home. As soon as that happens will start on the new report.

Oh noo...airport drama too? :eek: I am scared for your TR! Although waiting with anticipation. ;)
You could have recorded her on your iPhone. Although I am sure there are things you would just rather forget. :hug:

Tracy

Welcome back!!!
Thanks Jennifer! It really is good to be home!
Oh noo...airport drama too? :eek: I am scared for your TR! Although waiting with anticipation. ;)
You could have recorded her on your iPhone. Although I am sure there are things you would just rather forget. :hug:

Tracy

Oh yes, airport drama too....
I didn't have enough battery on my iphone to record her 24/7.
I need to get the solar charger I saw when we were down there!

She was even nasty to me last night....
and today is her birthday!
Not feeling good about bestowing any kind of gift on her snotty little self!

Some TR titles:

Pea Shooting the Princess
Kickin it at Keeley
Christmas with da Grinch
All I want for Christmas is a tranquilizer dart
How many Grey Goose Slushies till I dround out my Family?
How much did I pay for this self inflicted fun?
Disney = Family: Too bad it's mine
Can I borrow your fork to jab my eardrums please?
Is it me or did you just see a snit fit too?
Disney Magic: It even has it's limmits.
WWWD: What Would Walt Do

That's a few if you are looking for my type of SA titles. :3dglasses

Let me know if you want some heart felt ones and I can make some of those up too!:lmao:

Love you guys to death and I started my new TR today because mine got moved to competed - be ready!

Okay...with all of these little hints I NEED TO KNOW THE DRAMA.

I'm having a really bad day at work....so why don't you start your TR right now? :rolleyes1 ;)

Some TR titles:

Pea Shooting the Princess
Kickin it at Keeley
Christmas with da Grinch
How many Grey Goose Slushies till I dround out my Family?
Disney = Family: Too bad it's mine
Is it me or did you just see a snit fit too?
Disney Magic: It even has it's limmits.
WWWD: What Would Walt Do

That's a few if you are looking for my type of SA titles. :3dglasses

Let me know if you want some heart felt ones and I can make some of those up too!:lmao:

Love you guys to death and I started my new TR today because mine got moved to competed - be ready!

Those are my top three! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Crud! I forgot one!

Where is Fes when you need him?

Come on! If Fes would have came! You would have made a million with a camcorder rolling! That combo would have been priceless! Maybe they would have duked it out right on Main Street USA!

Is it wrong if there is going to be drama that I at least want to get my money's worth? There might have even been hair pulling!:cool2::rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter