• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snow-Wigd and the Christmas Elves, a December pre-trip!

The quote "Save the drama for your Mama" was definitely true to form this week! :eek: :scared1: But we did totally expect it as the best prediction of future behavior is past behavior....:confused3

Doesn't she know there is no drama in Disney World!?! :rotfl:

I say go stick her on Stitch's Great Escape for the afternoon.

:laughing::laughing: Leslie! That would be pure torture! Good thinking! ;)

Merry Christmas Eve Anita and Marc! Hope you and your family have a wonderful day in Epcot and enjoy the Candelight Processional. Who is the reader tonight? I would have loved to see Andy Garcia. Hubba hubba! :lmao:

Tracy :santa:

Awww! I missed the send off! Have a great time you guys and like the others, I can't wait to hear about the drama!! Merry Christmas!

Laura, I'll bet it's all kinds of exciting at your house as the anticipation of Christmas builds! Is Luke still tree shy?
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! :santa:

P.S.
When you decide to stay here you are going to love it!

All are passed out finally. I think we might sleep in a tad bit tomorrow- yipee! My silly girls don't get up at the crack of dawn thankfully for Santa.

You have me wondering about AK versus BC... I always have second thoughts. I can't wait to hear all about your stay at AKV.

Hi guys - we made it back today finally - and my cell is in the car - which is stuck in the street because after 30 hours of driving home through rain and snow - I am in no mood to shovel. It is Christmas after all.

So anyway - i will be in touch tom.

Sorry about the non Disney behavior. You two only deserve good things and you can't force someone to be on the same page as you. I have tried but I only walk away with papercuts! And those bandaids do not stick well on the hind end where I usually end up needing them after bending over (lierally) for others!

Now that being said - (total random side note) Why is it the hospital can get bandaids to stick anywhere on your body and you need cleaning solvent to get off the sticky residue or ask them to finish waxing your arm because the hair and 3 layers of epidermus was removed in the 8x10 spot covered by a bandaid they placed on after removing blood from a pinpoint opening? :scared1:

While the bandaids us mere mortals get from Target are no more sticky than food is to Angelina Jolie's ribs? :confused3

Hope you got the package at Kidani - :lovestruc

Merry Christmas Anita & Marc!!! :santa:

Oy with the drama!!
Hope you had a great Christmas, actually I know that you did, I read your post on FB!
I'll second that OY with the drama!

The quote "Save the drama for your Mama" was definitely true to form this week! :eek: :scared1: But we did totally expect it as the best prediction of future behavior is past behavior....:confused3
I could have done with "no drama for your mama".
Merry Christmas!!! :santa:
Merry Christmas to you to Katie! Did you have a glorious day?
That would surely teach anybody a lesson! :rotfl:
It would have been her "just desserts"! She would have had that burp stuck in her nose for days!
:laughing::laughing: Leslie! That would be pure torture! Good thinking! ;)
It would have been perfect!
Merry Christmas Eve Anita and Marc! Hope you and your family have a wonderful day in Epcot and enjoy the Candelight Processional. Who is the reader tonight? I would have loved to see Andy Garcia. Hubba hubba! :lmao:
Our reader was James Edward Olmos, he was fabulous! How was your Christmas?

Awww! I missed the send off! Have a great time you guys and like the others, I can't wait to hear about the drama!! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to you too! How was your day?

All are passed out finally. I think we might sleep in a tad bit tomorrow- yipee! My silly girls don't get up at the crack of dawn thankfully for Santa.

You have me wondering about AK versus BC... I always have second thoughts. I can't wait to hear all about your stay at AKV.
I'll bet you had a fun day with the kids! Did they love their gifts? AK was very cool but it will never replace my love for the Beach Club.
Merry Christmas to you all and have a wonderful, magical day at Disney with Santa!!!! God bless y'all. Hugs :)
Merry Christmas Pammy and Lee! The big kids left at 2:00 in the afternoon and we tried to get our "Disney groove" back on!
Merry Christmas Anita and Marc! I hope you had a wonderful day at the World today.
Hi Vanessa! Even with the drama, every day is better when you are at Disney, right? I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
Hi guys - we made it back today finally - and my cell is in the car - which is stuck in the street because after 30 hours of driving home through rain and snow - I am in no mood to shovel. It is Christmas after all.

So anyway - i will be in touch tom.

Sorry about the non Disney behavior. You two only deserve good things and you can't force someone to be on the same page as you. I have tried but I only walk away with papercuts! And those bandaids do not stick well on the hind end where I usually end up needing them after bending over (lierally) for others!

Now that being said - (total random side note) Why is it the hospital can get bandaids to stick anywhere on your body and you need cleaning solvent to get off the sticky residue or ask them to finish waxing your arm because the hair and 3 layers of epidermus was removed in the 8x10 spot covered by a bandaid they placed on after removing blood from a pinpoint opening? :scared1:

While the bandaids us mere mortals get from Target are no more sticky than food is to Angelina Jolie's ribs? :confused3

Hope you got the package at Kidani - :lovestruc

Uh Oh I need to call Kidani.....
Glad to know you made it home safely. Our travelers did too! I look forward to hearing from you!

The band aids? You made a great point!
:laughing:

Merry Christmas!

Thanks, Merry Christmas to you too! Are you having a wonderful holiday?

Hope you have a great rest of your trip!!
We have some fun plans for tomorrow...
Heading to EPCOT in hopes of meeting some DIS friends!
Dinner at Chefs, mmmmmm onion soup! Creme Brulee!
Then our DIS meet at DTD!
MK stays open until 3 AM, Marc suggested that we just stay up and take the town car to the airport on noooo sleep!
:faint:

But first, tonight we are headed to DHS for some more Osbourne Lights!

I just stopped by to see if there were any updates from the happy couple and family - sheesh - sounds like a boat load of drama going on. Despite that, I hope that you and family are concluding a most magical trip. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :santa:I am glad the nasty bug has passed!

And I agree with LL.....is it wrong to want to read about drama? :confused3 I say "BRING IT" popcorn::

Enjoy your last few days and hopefully they will be drama free...of course I too can't wait to hear about all of it.:thumbsup2

Sounds like lots of fun for the next 36 hours or so!!! Are things much more relaxed now?
When ME pulled away, with little Miss Thunder Bolt I felt a weight lifted from my shoulders....
Now to deal with her when we get back...
:headache:
I hear from Shocker that I need to get over to your thread and read your big news!
I just stopped by to see if there were any updates from the happy couple and family - sheesh - sounds like a boat load of drama going on. Despite that, I hope that you and family are concluding a most magical trip. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :santa:I am glad the nasty bug has passed!

And I agree with LL.....is it wrong to want to read about drama? :confused3 I say "BRING IT" popcorn::
I haven't written anything down but I'll work on it during the flight home. I know Shocker was taking mental notes....:laughing:
Enjoy your last few days and hopefully they will be drama free...of course I too can't wait to hear about all of it.:thumbsup2
I hope I'm able to laugh about it all by the time I write it down!
I hope that you are enjoying the lights! I am anxious to hear about the family stories!!!

The lights were fantastic, beautiful, awesome, and rather bright!
Family stories, well, kind of ugly....
:sad2:

When ME pulled away, with little Miss Thunder Bolt I felt a weight lifted from my shoulders....
Now to deal with her when we get back...
:headache:
I hear from Shocker that I need to get over to your thread and read your big news!

Little Miss Thunderbolt!!! :lmao: Poor Wigd -- soak up as much peace and quiet as you can today!

Yes, big doings over on my TR. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter