Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
Do you use Lysol spray?
If yes….how often?

For Me…..Not often - only in hotel rooms
I use Lysol wipes around my house

Same - I don’t mind the wipes but don’t care for the spray - the cleaner is fine I do use that when I want to do heavy clean

We keep a can by the door and spray the bottom of our shoes whenever we come in from going somewhere. I also spray the garbage cans with it when they are emptied.

Never. Aerosol sprays, and that one in particular, seem to be a migraine trigger for me. We use wipes or other non-aerosol cleaners

I use it some times.....and I have a lot. Usually just inside the garbage cans (the kitchen ones) and once in awhile around the rooms.
I use wipes more, but not a lot. I have Clorox and Kirkland wipes.

I almost never use it or any other form of disinfectant. We stopped our Covid-related spraying/wiping a year ago and it’s rare that we even use hand sanitizer anymore except upon entry to public places that require it. Funny this question comes up today though because I did haul the Lysol out on Tuesday night to douse DS’s skanky-smelling shoes - it didn’t help much.

Reactions: NAB
Trigger spray bleach cleaner for the kitchen and bathroom, that's all the disinfecting I do.

Never had Lysol, I've never used hand sanitizer. I was one of 4 who was never sick. The three that were always sick, were the 3 that bathed themselves in hand sanitizer constantly.

I'm of the belief that this Covid stuff wouldn't have been nearly as bad if we as a society hadn't become so germophobic killing our immune systems over the last 2 decades.

Never had Lysol, I've never used hand sanitizer. I was one of 4 who was never sick. The three that were always sick, were the 3 that bathed themselves in hand sanitizer constantly.

I'm of the belief that this Covid stuff wouldn't have been nearly as bad if we as a society hadn't become so germophobic killing our immune systems over the last 2 decades.
I've heard of this theory and I do believe it makes some sense.

Other. I only use the wipes, especially now that I'm back to wiping the doorknobs again. It probably doesn't do much to help, but it makes me feel better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter