Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Never - I don’t like it

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • I’ve never tried using it

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
Rarely. I used it while my dd had COVID, I used it a week ago when she was sick and I used it today cause my dh is sick.

Before I retired in July I used it every day at work to clean my work space at the start and end of my shift. When I cleaned out my desk at work I discovered I had 4 cans, but we don't use it at home. I certainly will take it will we start traveling again.

I use Lysol liquid with water in a spray bottle and sprayed the bathrooms down every few hours at the beginning. I still favor this in the house and use the Lysol Wipes from the dollar store on shopping carts and card swipe stations, guess I just got used to not having the metal cans available so I haven't even bothered looking for them in ages. Up until your poll I sort of thought they stopped making them, literally had no idea they were back on the shelves.

Lysol Wipes from the dollar store on shopping carts
I was doing that long before covid....I watch the news...so swine flu, chicken flu...just the flu...but there is the rub...when i was living in oregon, shopping carts were used to store/house/colllect/separate all the beverages containers that were worth deposit money ...they were flithy and hardly washed.

I bought a can about 2 months ago when it was finally in stock again at the store but I rarely use it because the smell is offensive to me.

Like most - I use the wipes or pump spray more than the aerosol spray - Lysol or Chlorox or a similar brand mostly…

Sometimes, not often. I use the wipes more... I especially use them when opening door handles in public places.

I only use it when someone has the stomach bug to sanitize the toilet.

Haven't used Lysol spray for years. I used to use it at home for clearing the air, but never did for any pandemic reason.

On occasion I use wipes, but not often.

At least once a week. More often last year when we were the Coronavirus hot spot. I use it in the bathroom mainly for the toilet seat and faucets (use other cleaners for the rest). And for other household things that get touched by everyone a lot and are especially germy: cabinet and door knobs, refrigerator handles, light switches, phones, TV remotes, etc. I like the crisp linen scent (white cap).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter