Sling Backpacks

Brodiecat

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where to find these sling backpacks, other than the internet. I live outside of New Orleans and want to check them out locally. Where do I start?

Sometimes places like Gap or Old Navy have them. I know for sure that L.L. bean has them for $35.

My daughterr just bought one from Footlocker or one of those sport stores. It was $10.00, black & made of nylon.

You can find them at most places (like Walmart, Target, some luggage stores, and athletic stores) - there is a Disney-themed backpack in the Disney catalog also.

While at Wal-Mart today, I noticed that they have LOTS of the "sling type" backpacks. Small ones, larger ones, all different colors... and at really reasonable prices too.

Another New Orleanian here...I saw these at the Gap in Lakeside mall a couple of weeks ago and they were on sale. Good luck!

I got 2 of them (a small and larger one) at the Fossil store.

I just bought one from e-bags.com, it was on sale for 19.99. Just rec. it the other day, very happy with it, nice size and has a padded shoulder strap.
www.ebags.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter