Sister Wives

Gabe’s face when the kids were talking and then Garrison tearing up during the recaps just broke my heart. And poor Savannah being dissed at school by her own sister. It’s not something that can ever be fixed. Kody just threw his kids away. For Robyn. Anyone who will gaslight their own kids into thinking their siblings don’t care about them and anyone who would walk away from their kids over a woman are… words I can’t say on The DIS. They’re disgusting. I found this episode very upsetting.

Nobody would watch. Just like nobody would watch a Christine and Janelle show.
I’d totally watch a show about Christine, Janelle and their kids learning how to live normal, healthy lives.
YouTube TV is trying to cut me off the show cold turkey 😂 Thanks, I'll go on the hunt for it again.
Do you have MAX? TLC is free on there.

i think there's a glitch with a few channels on multiple platforms-we have dish tv and i will have a season pass set up for certain shows to record, and while the majority are recording as planned some of the tlc shows along with a couple other channels will show an episode as being 'new' (so it should record) but not show it as set up to record so i have to do a manual override and set it up.

I’d totally watch a show about Christine, Janelle and their kids learning how to live normal, healthy lives.

Do you have MAX? TLC is free on there.
YES! Thank you! Watching it now :)

I think there's a glitch on YouTubeTV. It didn't record for me like it normally does and I can't find it on there either. So it's not just you.
Glad I'm not the only one - I thought we were losing our mind not being able to find it!

NOT TRUE! If the new show were about Kody looking for a new family MANY of us would sign up to see that circus!

I was always team Meri, for the most part, and I have to say I don't think Robyn deserves all the blame that is often heaped on her but.....I would totally watch her try to cope with Kody courting new wives.

I did like Christine but could also find her rather childlike and annoying but I think polygamy worked for her for so long because she was the most recent, newest wife but she could not handle being usurped in that way which.....fair. I think that was actually a lot of Meri's problem, that and the infertility issues which had to be damaging on a very deep and basic level. In some ways I think Janelle was actually the one most suited for the lifestyle, if Kody wasn't such a turdbucket.

I was always team Meri, for the most part, and I have to say I don't think Robyn deserves all the blame that is often heaped on her but.....I would totally watch her try to cope with Kody courting new wives.

I did like Christine but could also find her rather childlike and annoying but I think polygamy worked for her for so long because she was the most recent, newest wife but she could not handle being usurped in that way which.....fair. I think that was actually a lot of Meri's problem, that and the infertility issues which had to be damaging on a very deep and basic level. In some ways I think Janelle was actually the one most suited for the lifestyle, if Kody wasn't such a turdbucket.

I think polygamy also worked for Christine until Kody straight up told her he isn’t and was never attracted to her and that she basically grossed him out their entire relationship. Add to that his admiration and attraction to Robyn. That had to sting. No wonder their intimacy lacked so much.

How do you lay down and make 6 babies with someone you find gross?

I used to think Robyn got unnecessary hate but the way she has gaslit her kids into thinking everyone hates them made me realize she’s a huge part of the problem. Her and Kody both love being the victim. And the both of them together is toxic.

Also when Robyn spoke to Meri and she was making all these excuses for Kody and saying everyone is ruining their family and Meri told her that Kody wants nothing to do with her, has ruined his own marriages and that’s his doing Robyn didn’t want to hear it. She was actually befuddled about what Meri was saying.

Both instances really made me see what she really is about.

I used to think Robyn got unnecessary hate but the way she has gaslit her kids into thinking everyone hates them made me realize she’s a huge part of the problem. Her and Kody both love being the victim. And the both of them together is toxic.

Also when Robyn spoke to Meri and she was making all these excuses for Kody and saying everyone is ruining their family and Meri told her that Kody wants nothing to do with her, has ruined his own marriages and that’s his doing Robyn didn’t want to hear it. She was actually befuddled about what Meri was saying.

Robyn is struggling SO hard to believe the problem is anyone other than Kody. But reality is closing in on her.

I'm totally aghast at what she has done to her kids. I'm hope some of those older kids reach out to Dayton somehow.

Robyn is struggling SO hard to believe the problem is anyone other than Kody. But reality is closing in on her.

I'm totally aghast at what she has done to her kids. I'm hope some of those older kids reach out to Dayton somehow.

I think Meri may be over Robyn’s crap too. Especially when she let it be known Robyn never even reaches out to her. Craziest thing in all of this is Meri is the one who recruited Robyn. That blew up right in her face.

so kody is taking more heat-the day after christine's wedding he officialy disolved the Brown Family Entertainment llc that previously listed himself and all the wives. it was the mechanism the households pooled all their income and earnings into in order to mutually support each other. the heat is'nt so much about the end of the one llc but rather the naming of a new one (created last year when he was supposedly trying to reconcile/stay close to ALL his kids)-

Dabsark Entertainment, LLC.

Dabsark stands for Dayton, Aurora, Breanna, Ariella, Solomon, Robyn, and Kody (so not only are all the other women absent from the paperwork-none of his other children are associated with the name).

I’ve also seen it called SADKRAB 🤣🤣🤣

I think polygamy also worked for Christine until Kody straight up told her he isn’t and was never attracted to her and that she basically grossed him out their entire relationship. Add to that his admiration and attraction to Robyn. That had to sting. No wonder their intimacy lacked so much.

How do you lay down and make 6 babies with someone you find gross?
Ego

I think now she is a huge part of the problem, yes. But I'm not so sure she was in the beginning.

After the whole kitncaboodle started coming apart at the seems she dug in to try to salvage what was there in very unproductive and unhelpful ways.

He's a polygamist. It's all ego, baby!
The more babies, the more Heaven! Thing is your average Mormon family regularly can beat that percentage wise with ONE wife so in that sense, big L there.
I think now she is a huge part of the problem, yes. But I'm not so sure she was in the beginning.

After the whole kitncaboodle started coming apart at the seems she dug in to try to salvage what was there in very unproductive and unhelpful ways.
According to her ex she had/has a huge shopping addiction. Remember all the debt she had coming into the whole thing? It tracks with her not letting people into the house but you can see boxes stacked inside through the windows. They have paintings in that house worth thousands. Plus they’re “broke” for people who have their own show. Add in Kody’s penchant for expensive things and not having a real job and you have a recipe for burning the whole thing down which they’ve done. There are also sources that say she targeted the Browns when she found out they were getting a show, driving five hours out of her way to attend a dance so she could “bump” into them. How much of that is true and how much is speculation I don’t know. What I do know is that she has gaslighted her own kids and goes out of her way to play the victim. I used to defend her but the more I pay attention the more I see her. These “divorces” and the older kids going no contact are all about how she feels. I haven’t seen her express any empathy for the other wives or any of those kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter