Single and loves Disney....

Hi,

I'm single, 42 (my birthday is August 10), love Disney and am going there, God willing, for my fourth solo trip (fifth overall) from November 30 to December 8, staying at Wilderness Lodge. Some people don't get WDW, which is why I like to hang out here and on other boards with those who do. My brother and sister in law get it, and my sister has never been. I have a girlfriend who went to WDW years ago. I invited her for this trip but she decided she didn't want to "hold me back" (she's a large woman).

Jim

I don't know if I love Disney--this is my first trip back since college, which is way to long ago. But, I can't imagine rejecting someone just because that person loves Disney. :confused3

I haven't been back in the dating scene for long (divorced this past March). But if I meet someone interesting, I'd want learn about his interests as a way of getting to know him better.

Barbara

I don't know why anyone wouldn't appreciate another individuals passion. That being said, I may be the exact opposite. I don't know if I could consider a long term relationship with someone if they didn't have some form of admiration for WDW. Maybe that's why I'm still a single 31 yr. old male. At least Disney loves me, well my money anyhow. LOL.

Yikes! I've been told I have an 'unhealthy Disney obsession' by my ex (we are like best friends now...) but I would love to meet a man who loved Disney like I do!! If I ever were to marry again, I'd love to know that a man could find a Disney Wedding / Honeymoon PERFECT..... There's gotta be those men out there, I've known girls who've found them!!!

dizneefreak29 said:
He felt that anyone "at my age" (I'm 31) who likes Disney that much can't be mature enough for a relationship. Anyone else get this??

wow I bet he would love my car

Thanks for the link to MySpace....soo cool! I had to open up my own space :)

http://blog.myspace.com/26601322

As far as loving Disney...I've just accepted the fact that not everyone can open up enough to experience the magic....their loss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter