Sign-up Process for Cruise Credentials

I'm going to pack cut off jean shorts, cut high enough that the pockets hang out the bottom. Plenty of black socks, a pair of old sandals and a bunch of dirty wife beaters! Yep, I'll be all set for some fun in the sun! :thumbsup2

So you aren't really packing, just using Don's suitcase and stuff he left at your house after his last visit?

John,
How can we edit our first name? I really do not want to be Donald all week. since it is pulling from my formal name on the Res I would like to be able to edit this.
Thanks,
Don

I was wondering the same thing.

:cool1::cool1::cool1: One step closer! :goodvibes

Now I can start packing the shoes...:banana::banana::banana:

I have set aside my "best" sneakers for the trip. Best looking and best for long distance walking. Not sure how many more pairs of footwear to bring.

Could someone please post the list of recommended footgear for WDW and cruise. Thanks!

I pack light.

Flip-flops for the pool. Walking shoes/sneakers since WDW is big. 'Dressy' flats/low-heels in color that goes with most things. Thick socks as slippers.

I pack light.

Flip-flops for the pool. Walking shoes/sneakers since WDW is big. 'Dressy' flats/low-heels in color that goes with most things. Thick socks as slippers.

Sounds much too practical. Alicia better have a chat with you. :rolleyes1

I have set aside my "best" sneakers for the trip. Best looking and best for long distance walking. Not sure how many more pairs of footwear to bring.

Could someone please post the list of recommended footgear for WDW and cruise. Thanks!

Where is that picture of Alicia's shoes from PCC 1.0?

Me, I usually bring about 6-8 pairs of shoes. I don't want to be on vacation and not have the choices I have at home. Never know the mood I will be in!

2 - 4 pair flip flops
1 -2 pair walking closed toe shoes (in case it gets cold)
3-4 pair dinner/evening shoes
1 pair running shoes (yes for running)

Where is that picture of Alicia's shoes from PCC 1.0?

helmet-1.jpg
[/IMG]

No wonder you were stooped over Paul. :3dglasses

Thanks, John. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

My intended footwear is: (subject to change)
2 pair of Mickey Crocs
1 pair of 'running shoes'
1 pair of loafers
1 pair of tennis shoes
1 pair of dress shoes.
1 pair of sandals

My shoe plan as of right now is:
1 pair of Mickey Crocs
1 pair of Water Shoes
1 pair of Dress Shoes (black to go with everything)
1 pair of Walking Shoes

Alicia's shoes - I see nine pairs of very pretty shoes! I could / would never wear them. But they sure are pretty!

I am thinking my shoe wardrobe will be:
1 pair of sneakers for walking
1 pair of sturdy walking sandals
1 pair of flip flops

maybe a pair of Croc knockoffs
trying to decide if my black flip flops could pass for "dress" under a long skirt for Palo. If not, a pair of nicer sandals.

I like the idea of thick socks as slippers.

I haven't thought about shoes yet....still haven't decided on outfits yet either....too much going on right now....

I'm thinking.....1 pair of walking shoes, 1 pair of flip flops and 1 pair of nice sandals that could double for dress shoes....

Once I get back from my birthday trip next week, then I can think out the cruise trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter