Sign-up Process for Cruise Credentials

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
We now have a process for you to sign-up for your DisUnplugged Podcast Cruise 2.0 Credentials.

Go to this page http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/PCC20/PCC20_start.cfm and follow the steps for logging in and then signing up for credentials. I think you will find the process fairly self-explanatory.

During the process you will also see information on how we will be distributing the credentials.

Please note that credentials will be required to attend any and all DIS/Dreams sponsored events

I just tried filling mine out, but on the last page it's putting my Disboard id in the age box and my husbands age box is empty. Then the Disboard id box is empty on that last page too. I didn't submit, I'll try again later.

I just tried filling mine out, but on the last page it's putting my Disboard id in the age box and my husbands age box is empty. Then the Disboard id box is empty on that last page too. I didn't submit, I'll try again later.

I am having the same problem. :sad2:

Same here but since both of us are adults I'm not of the relevance of age. John if we have to redo signups because of this please let us know. Thanks!

Just noticed there is also a 10/16/2010 distribution of credentials date. Nice tomorrow. :)

John,
How can we edit our first name? I really do not want to be Donald all week. since it is pulling from my formal name on the Res I would like to be able to edit this.
Thanks,
Don

I believe I have corrected the issue with the age field. That was a mistake - we don't need anyone's age for the credentials - just your names and DISBoards name.

I have also corrected the issue with the wrong date showing up.

Don - try yours now.

Thanks John! I filled mine out as soon as I got the email I didn't need to put in my age. :thumbsup2

Mine worked just fine this morning at about 6:45. Woo Hoo. :thumbsup2

What a nice email to wake up to! It's getting close - thanks John!

:cool1::cool1::cool1: One step closer! :goodvibes

I put my age in as 29...:cool2: Is anyone surprised? :teeth:

Just kidding, there wasn't an age field ;-)

Now I can start packing the shoes...:banana::banana::banana:

:cool1::cool1::cool1: One step closer! :goodvibes

I put my age in as 29...:cool2: Is anyone surprised? :teeth:

Just kidding, there wasn't an age field ;-)

Now I can start packing the shoes...:banana::banana::banana:

I'm going to pack cut off jean shorts, cut high enough that the pockets hang out the bottom. Plenty of black socks, a pair of old sandals and a bunch of dirty wife beaters! Yep, I'll be all set for some fun in the sun! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter