Sign-up Process for Cruise Credentials

John,
How can we edit our first name? I really do not want to be Donald all week. since it is pulling from my formal name on the Res I would like to be able to edit this.
Thanks,
Don

John, I have the same issue...sent you and email.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't want shoes to need their own suitcase.

Have to go shopping again next weekend. Local stores are rather limited in what they have. Pants don't fit right [good thing] so they need replaced.

It's also DD birthday, and am sure she has a list. I'm not old enough for the baby to be 19.:scared1::eek:

John, I have the same issue...sent you and email.

I used my "official" name when I signed up. Surely not the one I want on my name tag. I guess many of us are in the same boat with our names.

I used my "official" name when I signed up. Surely not the one I want on my name tag. I guess many of us are in the same boat with our names.

I sent John an email and he fixed it for me.

My intended footwear is: (subject to change)
2 pair of Mickey Crocs
1 pair of 'running shoes'
1 pair of loafers
1 pair of tennis shoes
1 pair of dress shoes.
1 pair of sandals

My shoe plan as of right now is:
1 pair of Mickey Crocs
1 pair of Water Shoes
1 pair of Dress Shoes (black to go with everything)
1 pair of Walking Shoes

I am thinking my shoe wardrobe will be:
1 pair of sneakers for walking
1 pair of sturdy walking sandals
1 pair of flip flops

Wow - it took all three of you to top the number of shoes that Alicia brought on PCC 1.0. :rolleyes1

John I would like to sign up, but I need to change a name on the cruise with Dreams first. However I am having trouble finding your contact info...
If you could post it here please!

We now have a process for you to sign-up for your DisUnplugged Podcast Cruise 2.0 Credentials.

Go to this page http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/PCC20/PCC20_start.cfm and follow the steps for logging in and then signing up for credentials. I think you will find the process fairly self-explanatory.

During the process you will also see information on how we will be distributing the credentials.

Please note that credentials will be required to attend any and all DIS/Dreams sponsored events

Well I tried and of course it says not valid!

Thanks I found it and emailed him!
I also finally got in and filled out the credentials so they will just have to substiute my name for the lead name on the ressie.
Here's hoping that is not too difficult to do.

If anyone is having an issue signing up for credentials please email me at John@Dreams UnlimitedTravel.com

You can also reply to the email that was sent about signing up for your credentials - that came from me and has my email address right on it.

Just one more 'bump' so everyone sees this. We still have a few folks not signed up for credentials yet and I would like to get these processed soon.

I have sent reminder emails about signing up as well.

You an go to this page to sign up for your credentials - http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/PCC20/PCC20_start.cfm

If you're not sure you have signed up for your credentials you can also visit that page and it will show if you have signed up for not.

This is also the page to sign-up for transfers and pre and post-cruise stays at the Swan/Dolphin.

Any chance someone wants to leak the design of the credentials? (or a small bit?)

Also, are lanyards provided by Dreams or will we need our own?

I think there is a reason for the podcast cruise 2.0 logo....
I figured that :p I was talking about the overall design of the entire credential. Maybe I would get a better idea if someone has pics of PCC 1.0's credentials?

For PCC 1.0 we were given lanyards with our names and schedule on it. Of course, that doesn't mean it will be the same thing for 2.0

I figured that :p I was talking about the overall design of the entire credential. Maybe I would get a better idea if someone has pics of PCC 1.0's credentials?

This was our credentials for DAP last year. It will be something similar.

Credentials.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter