Show your Voice

Paula I can't believe I haven't heard you voice before. I love it!! It's so cuuute, it's pretty much exactly what I thought i'd sound like

Katie lol i actually got thru your whole 5 minute vid!! and i loved it! yay canadian sunnys! also i have a space filler noise too it's quite similar lmao aaand what is 'terdy'????? and also i love your frigging hair so much

k im gonna go make one now...might wind up being as long as katies lol

Paula I can't believe I haven't heard you voice before. I love it!! It's so cuuute, it's pretty much exactly what I thought i'd sound like

Katie lol i actually got thru your whole 5 minute vid!! and i loved it! yay canadian sunnys! also i have a space filler noise too it's quite similar lmao aaand what is 'terdy'????? and also i love your frigging hair so much

k im gonna go make one now...might wind up being as long as katies lol

hahahah really? thats awesome! and turdy is a form of turd.
turd being to noun
ex: "You got a car for your bday? OMG YOURE SUCH A TURD"

turdy being an adj
ex: "it was a pretty turdy day today"

turdily being an adv
ex: "he was acting so turdily yesterday, so i broke up with him."

actually no idea if any of those parts of speech are right :laughing:

this is a great thread. i always just assume that people have my accent. i love american and british accents.

i dont have a recording of me talking, but i have one of me singing. it's on my tumblr. its the only audio post, so you won't have trouble finding it. please let me know what you think.
http://bananda.tumblr.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter